Chapter 25- Long time no see..literally

And we have update ! Sorry it took so long...its a long story so I'll just leave you with the update..

Chapter 25- Long time no see..literally.

Natalie POV

Sat on a roof, i watched the moon in all its platinum glory...pfft Whatever!

But seriously i was being serious when i said i was looking at it. Ive always wanted to touch the moon.. i swear I've said that before but its the truth.

Again, my night consists of looking for my man again. Its a never ending cycle but in a strange and slightly sadistic way its fun. Its like im stalking my prey its hilarious to some extent.

I may seem sadistic if i like seeing people squirm underneath me.. But its actually very entertaining. I suggest it to anyone.

I noticed his car driving along the road smoothly. I crouched and watched for the direction it was going in.

...its a left.

"Guess thats my cue." I started off and followed within a safe distance behind him. The wind blew at my face, cooling me down as i rushed through its path. I noticed him speeding up gradually, i smirked and sped along with him.

Lets play pretty boy, i thought.

He took a right this time as he came to a turning. I jumped onto a lamppost and then flipped myself to the nearest roof across the street. He didn't drive far i noticed when he reached an old mansion he stopped. I crouched behind on of the many trees surrounding the area.

He couldn't see me but i could certainly see him.

I saw him and who i assumed was Jeff get out of the car and greet a guy who was looking pleased to see them, almost like he was a long lost friend.

They each end hugged each other and i saw the new man call for his servants to put some 'merchandise' in the car. From the rear of the house boxes and boxes came out into view. Jeff hurried to get to the boot and open it ready for the boxes to be placed inside. The men started loading all that they could into the back of the car. I could only glimpse of the writing on the side.

'Masters & CO'

"What are you up to old man?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Its rude to spy on people you know ?"

I looked to my left and saw nothing but a silhouette of a man, a tall man at that. But that doesn't explain the familiarity of the voice...

Slowly i stood up to my full height and reached behind me for my sword.

"Don't be stupid Nat we both know that you were never good with a sword." He said his voice thick with his beautiful Brazilian accent. He crossed his arms and stepped closer i raised my sword under his chin, he raised his hands in surrender in turn.

"Who are you and how do you know me ?" I demanded. He blew a puff of heavy air and shook in head in disappointment.

"Im surprised you don't remember me Nat."

"Stop changing the subject and answer the question." I was growing impatient with this guy, not only was he another ninja but he was being an annoying one at that.

"Bruno silva at you service." He mock bowed.

Then it hit me. Bruno silva was a guy i practiced with when i was younger and preparing for my many years of hard training. Throughout that time we became inseparable, both being the same age meant that we learnt new things together. It was perfect.