Chapter 7 - Drinking cant quench your thirst.

Nicks POV

I woke up in the most uncomfortable position. Groaning and squinting my eyes to look around i found that i was still in Alex's house and not only that but i was on his sofa. Glancing my eyes to the floor i saw heaps of cans and tons of sweet packets spewed across the floor, creating a blanket of rubbish.

So those are the causes of the aches.

I sat up and rubbed my temples feeling the brewing headache due to lack of sleep form last night. After watching a many horror movies we decided to have a little mini party, rummaging through the cupboards we managed to find some snacks and some coke cans and maybe even some alcohol from a secret stash. Alex put on some music and we just danced the night away until around about two, well.. thats the last i remember of it i think i might have passed out from exhaustion and a hell of a lot of alcohol.

"Morning handsome." Alex chirped walking into the lounge with a class of water and some paracetamol for me.

I smiled weakly and took the much needed medication and water. "Thanks." I croaked. After clearing my throat i swallowed down the paracetamol along with the huge glass.

After feeling the relief of having something cool and refreshing to quench the thirst and sooth my dry and itchy throat i fell back against the sofa and sighed in content.

"Last night was a blast, thanks dude i needed that." Alex said patting my shoulder.

I waved my hand." No problem, dude glad i could help."

"You know, you are a crazy drunk." He chuckled

"Oh god, i don't wanna know."

"Its not as bad as you think i just remember you talking about ninjas most of the night." He laughed "i mean you really were going at it. Saying all this bollocks about ninjas being stealthy and sexy."

As he laughed more i groaned now feeling the full effects of a night on the booze. I would say i regret it because i don't but i do with i could have had a filter on my big fat gob just so i wouldn't have mentioned anything about ninjas. I blame Nat for this, after all, shes the lst person i saw before getting shit faced.

"Really ? I cant believe i was that wasted." I laughed.

"Yeah dude you were hilarious. But i think overall the title goes to Greg. That boy was all kinds of weird last night, grinds but not ordinary ones like on people and what not thank god- no! Greg felt the need to grind on my fridge !" He burst into laughter and i even let a few chuckles slip.

"Whats all the noise ?" Greg moaned

"Oh speak of the devil and he shall appear." Alex chuckled

"What you going on about dude ? " he groaned louder " Alex man do you have any tablets for this headache."

Alex smiled and stood up to get some more tablets. He gestured for Greg to sit down next to me. I rubbed his back, patting it slightly.

" heard you were aright party animal last night." I teased

"Oh don't even go there dude."

Just then Danny entered holding his pounding head probably. He walked over to the end of the sofa and sat himself down.

"Morning cheerful." He rolled his eyes at me and winced holding his head.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Alex walked in and handed Danny and Greg some tables and water which they gulped down in one gulp.

"Reese still sleeping ?" Greg asked.

Alex nodded his head "yeah he's usually a late sleeper isn't he? Most likely he'll be asleep for the whole day."

"So how come your not as hungover as us ?" Danny muttered

"Well, Prince Charming, i wasn't able to drink much because someone was hogging it." He said with raised eyebrows at Danny. He just rolled his eyes.

"Well guys I'm going to go and have a shower and head back home." I say standing up and stretching.

"Alright dude I'll go and get breakfast sorted before you go." Alex says standing up along with me. We both walk towards the kitchen and i make my way up the stairs as he enters the kitchen.

I head into the bathroom and turn on the shower making sure to adjust the temperature. Ive had many incidences where I've either gone in a freezing cold or boiling hot shower, I've officially learned my lesson. Being Alex's friend for so long means his home is like my joke and same principle for him, only on occasions such as today will i actually use that to my advantage. Its only a one off.

Having had my shower and putting on a t-shirt and black jeans i found sitting on the towel rack that Alex probably put out.

"Cheers Alex ! "I shouted down the stairs with my towel ready to throw in the wash.

"No problem dude." He said as i entered the kitchen.

Throwing the towel in the basket i turned and leaned i the kitchen side.looking around i noticed something was missing, or someone for that matter.

"Wheres Denise ?" I asked referring to his little sister.

"shes at her aunties for the day. I dropped her off yesterday morning.ill have to pick her up soon, I'll do it when i drop you off."

"Okay mate cheers for that." I said picking up a piece of toast and biting into it.

"No problem dude." He said flipping an egg.

~~~~~~~~~

On the drive to mine me and Alex made very little convosation only bits and pieces about last nights drunken influences but nothing majorly interesting.

We pulled into my driveway and quickly thanking Alex i jumped out and headed up to my room for some much needed sleep, because of that horrible sofa i didn't get much and the little sleep i did get its was spent in the most uncomfortable position ever.

Before going to my room i made sure to say hello to my mum quickly. I haven't seen her much this week and i feel the need to say something to her.

"Hey mum." I said walking into the kitchen and kissing her cheek.

"Hey sweetie hows you ?" She asked wiping her hands down on a towel.

I shrugged " schools fine nothing out of the norm, boys are fine and I'm doing good."

"Ah good how are the boys been i haven't seen them in ages is Danny still the rough and tumble type ? Ah what about my sweet little Greg is he still a cutie-" she rushed so before she passed out from lack of oxygen i placed a finger on her mouth to shh her.

"Mum, first of all breath," i said taking my finger off her lips and watching as she took a deep breath. " now, yes Danny is still the little trouble maker but he's being kept on a tight leash by reese, now i dunno about Greg being a cutie i mean you didn't see him last night when we was wasted but if you mean 'is he still young?' Then yes he is."

"Ahhh those boys."

"Yes, yes us boys are nightmares for you mums but thats just how we are. Now I'm going to go to bed for some shut-eye." I kissed her cheek once more and left her in the kitchen to cook dinner for her and dad if he's home.

Once I'm showered and dressed comfortably in some joggers and a baggy top i crawled under my familiar bed sheets and before i knew it i was down and out for the count.

***********

Third update in one day !!! Woooo someone give me some love !!

Vote. Comment and enjoy ! Xxx