Chapter 32- Let the games commence.

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~

"No Alex your doing it all wrong, like this." Nat said showing Alex how to do a swift high kick. Alex attempted it and did better than the previous 50 times.

"Better!" Nat praised.

She clapped her hands and everyone stopped what they were doing and faced her. "Good work you'll be fine later on today. You all have you weapons so your fine to defend yourselves so you have nothing to worry about."

"Except getting caught." Greg mumbled.

"We wont get caught, Greg."

"You don't know that, Nat."

"If someone does get caught then I'll kick their arse. nothing to worry about!Now let's get ready. " she said and everyone started going to there rooms to get into the outfits that Natalie got today.

Greg approached Nat and me. "Natalie I'm just worried that someone will get hurt."

"I know I'm worried about that more than anyone. I don't want to lose anyone." I pulled her to my side and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Then why don't we just call it off? Just not go through with it."

"I have to get him its my only chance. Im not forcing you into this Greg, if you don't want to do this then you are free to back out. You never sighed a contract." She assured gently.

Greg looked down at the floor, deep in thought. "Im going to go. Good luck Nat." He said as he made his way out of the door, giving us a final wave goodbye.

"Bye Greg." She clapped her hands. " well... Um, let's get ready."

"Nat," i called after her. She turned around and faced me. "Its going to be okay no ones going to get hurt. I promise." She held my hand and gave it a slight squeeze. "You cant promise something like that." She said and entered her room.

~~~~~~

Natalie POV

I walked into my room and grabbed my ninja outfit. I slipped into it easily even if if was black leather. I attached my sword to my back and tied my hair back into a ponytail.

Now I'm ready.

I joined everyone in the lounge and admired their outfits as they stood in line. Everyone was wearing black to blend in with the night (by the time we arrive it will be dark outside). Katie is going to be using throwing spikes due to her agility, Trish is going to be using a dart gun for stealth if an enemy approaches close enough to her, I'm using my sword as i like to get stuck into the action, Alex is going to be using throwing stars as he has a good throw on him and nicks going to be using a bow.

I adjusted there weapons slightly so they wouldn't restrict movement much.

I admired my troops, as i like to call them, and let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in.

"Ready?" I asked, Everyone nodded.

"Right," i checked my watch. "Its already five o'clock by the time we get there they should be starting to load the trucks with the drugs they grew. Remember when i give the signal you strike."

Again, they nodded in understanding and started heading to the cars.

I stood in the lounge as gradually everyone cleared out of the house and into their cars.

"You coming?" Nick asked gesturing to the door. "Just a sec." I said

Nick approached me. "You don't need to be scared Nat you taught us well-"