Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!

Start from the beginning

Y/n - Well time to dig in. You said as you put your apron and headband above the refrigerator.

The girls: Thanks for the food!

Koneko then take a bite and she was amazed that the food is unbelievably delicious.

Koneko - Wow the food is great!!

Xenovia - Yeah no doubt.

You then sat down and began to eat.

Y/n - Thanks guys.

After eating, Irina volunteered to wash the dishes. Koneko, Xenovia and Y/n then went to the living room and sit down on the couch. After a few moments of silence, Koneko stood up and she said,

Koneko - Guys, I think I should go back to Rias and the others otherwise she will yell at me again.

Y/n then wear the cloak and you said,

Y/n - If that's the case, then I'm going with you. You said as you unlock the main door.

Koneko - Thanks, Y/n. I'm gonna need that.

You and Koneko then went outside as you carry her in a bridal style and you fly across the sky.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n flying while carrying Chibi Koneko on your arms.

After 10 minutes, you and Koneko arrived in front of the ORC Room and saw Issei training on his own. Once Issei turned around, he saw you and Koneko. Issei then remembered how you humiliated him during his match with you and he was enraged by it and activated his Sacred Gear and rushed to you at full speed.

Y/n - Koneko get inside. I'll handle this.

Koneko - Alright and be careful. She said as she went inside.

As Issei punched you chest, it didn't have any effect. Before you can react, he dashed to his left and punched you once again on your back. That causes a medium shockwave in which Rias and the others (except Koneko) heard it.

Rias then looked at the window and saw Issei punching and kicking Samson while he only dodges and blocks the incoming attacks. She then went outside and she said.

Rias - Samson! What are you doing here?

Samson then looked at Rias and she said,

Samson - Oh I only came here because I guide Koneko back to you from my house.

Issei then smirked and uses this as an advantage and he kicked your head but before he kick your head, he was punched in his gut so hard that he spits saliva and went flying across the field.

Samson then looked at Issei and said,

Samson - You think that sneak attack will work on me? Then you are miserably mistaken.

Issei then stood up as he was panting really hard and he is holding his right arm. Rias then ran to Issei. While she is running to him, her boobs is bouncing and that made Issei create a perverted grin and his nose started to bleed and he thought.

Issei's mind - 'Those melons sure do bounce gracefully.' He thought happily while covering his nose.

Samson saw that face and he said,

Samson - Tch. What a pervert. I should get out of here.

Samson then teleported away from the ORC and he appeared in his house.

With Rias and Issei

Rias - Issei, are you alright and why are you covering your nose?

Issei - Ah. Don't worry about it, I'm fine. He said as he grab a tissue on his pocket and cover his nose.