daddy? Mommy?! (flippy and cuddles kid)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

He didn't know what to do, the kid was lost!

Looking around the back door he saw it open. 

"FUCK!" This scared Russell more. did he walk outside or did some one take him? Russell ran outside and sceaming his name still nothing, looking in the woods for a bit before heading home to tell Taros parents. 

"I lorst him."

-Taro- 

Taro was under a tree crying, lost as lost could get.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Taro curled into the tree more.

"Hey did you hear that?"  

"Hear what?" 

"I swear I heard some one scream mommy and daddy." Taro looked up to see two raccoons in the distance.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Taro screamed getting their attention. They started running toward the child, dropping the bag of stolen goods when they were close.

"holy sh-"

"Shifty! child!"

"I know! But LOOK at who this kid is!"

"holy sh-"

"lifty! child!" shifty mimicked. They were both shocked, I mean this is flippy's son. The most crazy person alive. Lifty looked through there goods and found an jacket that was way to big for Taro, but it was better than nothing.

"Hey Taro remember us?" The scared child shook his head. They signed.

"I'm Shifty and this is my brother Lifty." Shifty said pointing at himself and his bother when he said their names.

"Why are you out here?" Lifty said putting the jacket on the shivering cub.

"Exploring!" The two thieves looked at each other. Maybe they could use this to get on flippy's good side. Not get killed as painfully.

Lets face it, they piss him off a lot.

"Lets get you home kid." Lifty held the child cocooned in the jacket while shifty carried there goods.

-flippy- 

"YOU WHAT!" He said holding a knife to Russells neck.

Flippy has never been like flipqy as much as right now. He lost his flesh and blood. 

"Flippy, calm down. We'll find him." Cuddles said just as scared as the other two, but he couldn't let him murder him sanely.

"CUDDLES OUR CHILD IS-"

"I KNOW! BUT YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" Flippy threw Russell across the room. Russell was knocked out when his head hit the wall leaving a hole.

"IM NOT LETTING THIS GO! MY CHILD IS LOST AND SCARED! IF NOT-" Flippy froze.

'What if he's dead!?' Cuddles saw him pale.

"Flippy? Hunny?" A tear ran down flipqy's cheek.

Yes, flipqy's. He's came out and he's out for blood.

"What if he's dead?" He said in a tone that was scary and calm. 

He looked dead at Russell. 

"Its his fault my baby is." He thought scared him.

"Hunny, he's just lost. We know he likes to explore, we'll find him. Let's look in the woods." He nodded walking towards the back door.

-lifty & shifty- 

Lifty still holding Flippy's and Cuddles cub stood behind Shifty. who was bout to knock on the door. 

The door flung open scaring the racoon.

Flipqys eyes turned super scary. 

"What are you doing here." He said calmly but scary. His voice alone sent shivers to his bones.

"W-we have so-something you w-want." He stepped to the side. Flipqy's eyes widen.

"Ta-Taro!" Flipqy grab his child and held him close.

"He was lost in the woods." Flipqy looked at the racoons. 

"Thank you, Thank you very much." He never thanked people besides his family, it bruised his ego to say something useless. But this, he didn't give a flying fuck he had to thank them. with wide eyes the racoons said your welcome and left.

"Lets get him cleaned up." Cuddle's said. Flipqy held the cub still closely and walk towards cuddles and hug him also.

"Yea, please get rid of the piece of shit first. Cause if I do it... It won't be good." cuddles smiled and nodded, leaving flipqy to get Taro cleaned and warmed up.

Happy tree friends oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें