russell x !mermaid/siren!reader [part 1]

reader pov

reader pov

*six year before*

"hear my voice beneath the sea, sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom the sea, sleep for all eternerity~ ahhh ha ahhh~~" my mother sang to the sailors at the top. she was a siren. my father a mermaid. how or why? no clue im only ten. i know this song by heart. i swan away.

this might be her nature but, i wont use my voice for bad. i swam towards the shore, i was also born with birth defects. unlike the rest of my kind, who only thought bad or those who inhabit this world. 

i see it differently. i get to walk on the sand, and see beautiful people every day! i get to see the ocean from the humans eyes! i swam upon a rock so i could grab my secret necklace. this nacklace was given to me.

they said every mermaid/merman gets one. but when my father put it on me we were shocked to see my tail going away. so he hide it from me. he hide it till i found it and hide it from them, so i can walk and see the world. 

my tail left scales and slim residu but also gave me legs. i had on what humans call a swin suit. a black top and black bottoms. so i wasn't naked or nothing. i wasn't paying attention and ran into someone while i was looking at the beautiful view.

"hey!" 

"sorry sir, i wasn't paying attention! i didn't mean too!" i backed away from the male.

"its ok, may i have your name cutie! mines russell, 13."  his smile was beautiful.

"{y/n}, 10. i'm really sorry but the veiw here is gourgous."

"i could say the same." i looked at the boy. he was staring at me. so i blushed at the comment.

"i-i-"

"aaahhhhh~" oh no.

"have to go, i hope to see you again russell." he nodded and before i left he grabbed my attention.

"hey, before you go. can we meet again at midnight tomorrow. i would like to show you something!" i nodded and waved good bye. hiding my nacklace and going to my mother.

"yes mother?" she scowled at me.

"how many times have i said not to run away when i was teaching you." i looked down.

"but i don't want to use my siren half. its bad." she slapped me.

"you can't throw away your blood kid. it's there, one day once your siren blood has had enough of not being used. what will happen?" i looked at my tail it wasn't ugly and ragged like my mothers but was black. i had my father tail shape. it was unquie. 

"but mother, i do sing, i do use my voice. just not for the worst. but for the good." she growled.

"your not my daughter." i looked up at her.

"mother wait-"

"go now! i don't want to see you anymore you digusting brat!" she swam away leaving me clueless as to where i was. all i knew was the shore was 20 mile north,

"father! please hear me!" i cried out for my father. hoping he would hear me. him and mother weren't close and he understood me.

"{y/n}!" i heard in the distance. a hopeful smile made it to my face.

"father im over here!" i swam till i found him and hugged him.

"why are you not with your mother?" i sniffled.

"she doesn't want me anymore father. she she.. she told me im not her daughter and i digust her. because i refused her lessons."

"do not worry your head aboout that no more, daddy's here to help you always and forever."

*midnight the next day* 

"russell?"i saw three guys, two picking on russell.

"see i told you she was real! {y/n} over here!" i ran to him.

"this is my best friends, sniffles and toothy!" i greeted them. we had a lot of fun. then his two friends left.

"{y/n}?" i turned my head. greeted with a pair of lips upon mine. 

" i wanted you to have my first kiss." i held my hand over my lips.

" b-b-but if this was too be the last time we meet!?" he smile.

"then you'd still have my first kiss." a tear rolled down my cheek. im a bit mature for my age understood, maybe cause i know cuties aren't real, or maybe cause i had grown a liking on him. 

"my father and i are about to cross the sea, in hope of a better home. my mother disowned me. so this is our last meeting." i looked down.

"then let us not waste this night then!" 

we had so much fun playing and talking under the moon on the shore. before i left he has kissed me once more. this time i had kissed back.