Nutty~ {sweet desire} #lemon#

third person pov -reader-

Music blasting in the room, a book laying open in her hands, and soda along with some candy layed beside her on the night stand. her boyfriends head lying in her lap happily munching away on the candy contently. Every now and then she peeks down to see her boyfriend to make sure he wasn't making a mess. 

"what's it about?" she looked down, staring into his beautiful eyes. both a different size and shade of green, his left a small green eye, while his right was normal sized and darker with lighter streaks in his eye. she loved his eyes very much.

"It's about a girl that had ran from her pack after it had been attacked,  and the new alpha who had survived the attack. they were mates and lost each other. for years! now they finally meet and he doesn't recognize her due to her maturing and changing." she said as she looked back her book. nutty nodded, and let his eyes trail her lips as she bit them, her chest as she breath slightly faster than normal, and down to her cloth area. Where a ever so slightly dampness had began to form.

"hmm, is that all?" Her calm and unfazed demeanor never changed, why would it? she reads dirty things every where, even in a public event! she knows how to not look as if she's reading porn.

"yea, so far why?" she was so lying to him, he knew. so he rubbed her hips before swiftly and gently taking both her shorts and thongs off. before she could even register what had happen, his lips were on hers. he took the book and layed it on the night stand. 

"cause you had a damp spot on your shorts, right where your sweetness is." he shoved a finger in her, pumping them slowly. she gasped against his lips before a whimper left her. She grinded her hips on him hand wanting more friction. "now what was you reading, babygirl?"

"the erotic scene.." she whimpered out. he had loved the way her body reacted to him, not everyday the people  around excepts him for him. she stayed with him threw the thick and then. even when he had gotten addicted to drugs. she was still there after he screamed at her, told her he hated her when she didn't get him some kind of drug. instead, she let him get addicted to something else. 

not that she minded, it helped them both when they're angry, stressed or what ever. 

 If you guess sex, your partially right, they both loved to fuck all jokes aside. but when that was happening, she was still a virgin, and was nervous about sex. what he had gotten addicted to was making her cum on his lips in every way there way. hell he has found very creative ways to make her cum like crazy. 

he just loved the sweet juice that flowed between her thighs. 

his lips came in contact with hers that was between her hips. she moaned as his skilled tongue slowly flicked her buddle of nerves. she gripped the bedding with her left and his green with yellow highlights with her right. grinding herself against his face. he smacked her thigh, giving a low growl.

'oh shit!' 

her thoughts went crazy as he growled. he does it mostly when he plans to fuck her like a slutty whore needing to be put in her place. she grinded against his face again moaning his name.

"n-nutty~ ahhh~" 

he gripped her thighs in a lock type grip, to keep her from squirming around before going to town on her. 

she arch her back while the pleasure was so much, she was trying to crawl away but also wanting more. 

"Fuckkk! yes yes yes! shit nutty I-I-i'm  coming!!" she said right before she came all over him face. he came up smirking.

"damn that never gets old." he said. she was breathing heavy and before she knew it he was balls deep in her. making her slam back down into the bed. screaming out in pure bliss. 

"AHHHHHHH~" nutty growled slightly before going down to suck on her neck, her sweet body always drives him crazy! worse than candy to be honest.

"that's right babygirl! whos pussy is this?" he asked her, like a groaning question. he loved that she was his. he loved the way her thighs shook as he fucked her like a slut, a cum slut to be exact. she was so going to leaking his cum, he loved watching her pussy, when he's came inside her, drip with his cum. 

"y-yours!" she moaned, oh how she loved the way he fucked here. not that she minded. not all the time did they fuck like animals. Some times they make love, the slow sex, the romantic fuck. she never complained about their sex life. She loved it. 

"that's right baby girl. this *slammed hard deeply into her* is all mine." he said dominantly to her, just as she cums from that thrust he pulls out and flips her onto her hands and knees. he thrust back into her, while push on her head, silently telling her that he only wants her ass up. she does as 'told'  and he grips her hips tightly before leaning over her.

"now, I'm gonna fuck you, deeply, then cum in you. you'd like that huh?" she nods her head breathless, wanting him to thrust into her more and talk less. he grips her hair and waist and pulls her up into his chest.

"I. want. words." he said going in and out with every word he said. growling loudly as she tighten around his cock.

oh how he loved that she was very sensitive and responsive for him.

"yes! n-nutty please!" she started to fuck herself on him, he groaned before pushing her back into her previous position.

"good girl." he started to pound her as she screams curse words and his name. oh how he loved the way his name rolled off her tongue, sexual or not. he fucking loved it.

he buried himself completely and groaned, the way her pussy squeezes the cum out of his cock was incredible. her shaking figure finally calmed down. her deep breaths slowly going back to normal.

 he pulls out and sees his cum start to drip from her. 

a sight for his eyes only.

"nutty?" she said still slightly breathless. he hummed in response.

"you lost my page." he laughed and rolled his eyes. of course only she would worry about a lost page of her story after sex.