Chapter 1: A Sudden Change

Narrator's pov.
Few minutes after leaving Beacon.

As the Atlassian Knights secured the city. Smoke filled Vale. In the safe zone, Akira and Krystal were resting. However, they were in a trance. Weiss watched them from a distance. She was the first to get back to the ship and by the time they arrived without someone, she immediately assumed something happened. Jaune stood up and looked around at everyone. The first thing his mind was Pyrrha.

Jaune: Pyrrha, are you okay? "He asked whilst crouching to her level. Pyrrha had a sad look. Her face stained with tears.

Pyrrha: I-I..... Y-yeah, I'm fine....

Jaune: I'm just glad, you're okay.

Pyrrha: .... "Tears welled up as she looks at Jaune.

Jaune: What's wrong?

Pyrrha: Levi..... He's..... He's dead because of me...

Shocked at the news, Jaune was still.

Pyrrha: He died... protecting me...

Jaune: That's... impossible! "He shouts in disbelief.

Inaudible shouts could be heard as Jaune stood up and turned to find Weiss and what looked like her father escorting her to a ship. He as about to help her when Pyrrha grabbed his arm. Her look was unchanging, but Jaune knew what she wanted. He stays.

Rain: *GASP!* "She shot up sweating as her breathing increased. She frantically looks around. Her eyes lands on Krystal who sat in a corner. She sits up from her bed and was about walk to Krystal when Blake ran by her.

Rain: Blake, what's--- "Blake just kept running.

Sun: Hey, Rain after her!

Rain: Why what's going on! "She asked turning to Sun.

Sun Please, just help me! "He pleaded with hope in his eyes. Rain was reluctant, but came to.

Rain: Alright.

Before she moves she turns back to Krystal. I'm sure Levi will take care of her while I'm gone. She thought before running to Sun.

-----------

Dante roams the safety zone with his guns, keeping a watch out for any more Grimm or White Fang. He finds Krystal and recognizes her and runs up to her. Dante holsters his guns and knelt down to her. He examines her. She covered her face. It was unseen. Dante's expression turned into a small smile.

Dante: Hey, are you Levi's sister right? He told me a lot about you. "She doesn't reply, but just remains in the same position. Dante's smile vanished slowly. "Here, let me help--

Krystal: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Dante stepped back as he looks. Krystal was crying, her eyes wide. She yelled loud enough that Tai and Qrow heard. They turn from Ruby and Yang saw Dante and Krystal.

Dante: I just wanna help you... Before Levi--

Krystal: He's gone!!! My own brother..... he's dead, why don't you understand?!

Dante was shocked, but yet he couldn't believe it. He stared at Krystal, hoping she was lying or maybe he was okay, but the expression Krystal gave was pure. He's..... gone? But..... that can't be. Unbeknownst to Dante, he felt tears. Dante fell to his knees and stares at the ground. Tai came up to Krystal. Her hair covered her eyes.