You'll be back [soon],right?

Start from the beginning

I then took a few pictures and got a selfie with him and posted it,while making sure to tag my friends and Jimin in the photos.

Darkstar-MUA;I got the chance to meet one of my famous fans!I style his outfit and makeup~I'm so lucky😍
If you guys like or even love #BTS #Jimin,I'll be sure to post more!

With much love,see you later sister's!

I posted the pictures and smirked knowing Lui would hate me so I asked for an autograph;to which he happily agrees to.
"Oh here's my number!I would like for you to meet the others of Bts."Jimin takes my phone and adds his number and name;next to said name was a cute emoji;Chimmy is it's name if I'm correct.
"I'll catch ya in a bit!"

"Kay."I waved as he ran to his area to continue taking pictures.
"Ah!There you are Y/n!"

"Sup Jugyeong.Is your sister read for me to sigh the contact?"I asked casually because she already knew why I was here.
"Yep,come on!"

|Suho pov|
Lui drug me from my house and to the train because of some post Y/n put on Instagram that I didn't even see yet.
"I can't believe he got to meet Jimin!"

"Who?"

"Ugh!Look at this!"Lui shows me the post.It was Y/n and some guy smiling in the photo.
"That's Jimin from the best Kpop group;Bts!I have to go kill my best friend for not introducing me to him!"

"Sounds a bit extreme but whatever."I said with a sigh as she continues to blab about her "bias" and how perfect he was but what she said next made me snap my head over to her.
"It's odd how cute they look together."

"What!?"

"I mean look at it,they look sooooo cute!"She said pulling her face from me.I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her comment slightly pissed.
I'll be damnd if some Kpop star take Y/n for me.
We finally made it too some agency and quickly ran into Joaquin,Y/n and,Jugyeong at the entrance by the reception desk.
"I got his autograph."

"I LOVE YOU!"Lui hugs Y/n tightly and fangirls loudly much to my and others surprise.Apparently Y/n signed a contract and he'll be taking pictures with that Jimin guy tomorrow since the post went viral quickly and fans of them both would pay top dollar for a picture book.
"I'm gonna get some snacks."I voiced out causing Y/n to look over at me.
"You'll be back,right?You're not ditching?"

"I'll be back."

"Good."His small smile was sweet and simple;Like he'd rather I not leave and do something else.
"Hurry back,I wanna show everyone around the building!"

"Altight."I left the building and went down the street to the closet 7 eleven.
I felt eyes on the side of my face as I walked but I soon realized that there was a black car.Turning all the way around I waved like an idiot.Then a man got out of the car;he looked a lot like Y/n but older and very mature.

Then a man got out of the car;he looked a lot like Y/n but older and very mature

His H/c locks were a lighter/darker shade.I was slightly intimidated by him.He sat on the hood of his car and beckons me to come closer.
"Don't worry I won't bite,I just want to talk about my son."

"So you must be Y/n's biological father,right?"

"Correct,and you must be Suho?"I nod and he pulls off a calming smile but I still didn't trust him.He could be like Joaquin...
"I've heard how much of an impact you are on my son.Oh,where are my manners,I'm Ryu Choi."

"Ryu-shi-"

"Just Ryu."He interrupts quickly while outting the cigarette on the ground below our feet.
"Ryu,you've heard right.We'er also friends."

"Good to hear but from what Joaquin told me,you have feelings for him.Is that correct?"

"Yeah,what's wrong with that?"I asked a bit agitated feeling as if he see's something wrong with how I feel.
Ryu let's out a chilling laugh because gripping my shoulder when walked over and his expression turned horribly serious;sending a wave of chill down my spine.
"Hurt him and i'll hurt you.He is my first born and only son,I would burn Seoul down if he asked me to.Look I'm not a mean guy,if anything I'm nice but play me for a fool or hurt my son...There.Well.Be.Carnage.Have a good day-Oh here,consider this a thank you for making him happy and it saves you a trip to the 7 eleven."He pulls out three bags with the corner store logo on it and I take them.
"Uh thanks...H-how did you-"

"I have my ways and no Joaquin did tell me.Just hurry back to the others."Ryu gets in the back seat and the car drives off.
Who the fuck else is going to pop up on me?Y/n's fucking grandma?I really need to watch my back.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/n;Ahahahahaha!Jimin from Bts has made an appearance and so has your dad.

What do you guys think of my putting Jimin in the story?I thought it would be really fun!

Also who is you're bias in Bts?
I personally love Kookie!But V and Jimin are bias wreckers!😭😂

LMH💄