Mystery Girl

"Mates, you need to stop fighting! It'll only make things worse!" Liam pouted from the driver's seat. Crusing along the dark path, the boys drove onward to their luxary house deep within the forest. The ride seemed to take little time- as they knew where they were heading- but tonight the snow fell calmly around the vehicle. Liam looked down from the road as he turned up the heat in the car. Cold air on their voices wasn't good- after all, they were on a mini break from their tour. As he finished turning the knob, Niall shouted out to him; totally not caring that Zayn lie asleep next to him.

"Liam! Watch out!"

Looking up frantically, Liam screeched the car to a hault. The boy's eyes retreated from shock as they scrambled their way out of the car and onto the road. Before them lay a girl, pale and still on the hard, icy flooring.

Whipsering to Louis, Harry began: "How could someone just leave her out here in the cold weather? Is she alright?"

"I don't really know Hazza," he stated, "but we better do something about her."

"Well what are we going to do?!" Niall added.

Liam's body began to freeze in the weather. He knew they couldn't take her to the hospital, for their cover would be blown, but he just coudn't leave her out here alone to die. Without thinking, he softly picked the frozen figure up, and carried her into the car. The other boys hustled to open the door- jerking Zayn awake.

"What? What, where are we?" he groaned.

Noticing the girl, he swiftly sat up- his warm eyes in desperation. 

"Who is this?!" he shouted; just above a whisper. "Liam what are you thinking?"

"Well we can't just leave her out here! She'll die if we don't do something. We need to find out who she is, what happened and get her home as soon as possible! We'll call management in the morning to let them know the situation, they should know what to do." Accepting his answer, Zayn scooched over and leaned towards the door, helping pull the beautiful brunette in. Lying her head on his lap, he hurridly pulled off his black coat and placed it on top of her like a pillow. The boys piled in next to him. Harry sat on the side where her feet where on top of him, Niall in the middle, and Zayn with her head. She was so still and cold- he couldn't believe someone would just leave her out here- but he was also afraid for her.

Staring into her eyes the whole ride, he watched as her breathing increased more and more. In a matter of hours he knew she'd be up, but they wouldn't know what to do. The boys arrived at their mansion nestled deep in the trees, got out and pulled the suitcases out of the back of the van. Louis hopped in to where the girl and Zayn remained, and as gently as he could- he grabbed the still dozed-off girl and carried her inside.

They boy's did not have a spare room- as far as they knew since the house was new- but they decided it'd be best that they didn't sleep incase she woke up. The longer the night carried on, the more the soft, glistening flakes of pure, white snow pedaled down from the sky. Stars continued to twinkle in the midst of the howling wind, but the boy's continued to stay awake by drinking minty tea- candy cane flavor.

 "Guy's what are we going to do?" Harry smirked.

Each boy shook their head. This was sure going to be a roller coaster, but probably a worst one for this girl, this mystery girl.