Chapter 9

Bee boi pov)

"You asked out my NANNY!?" Sari shouted dramatically at me back at the base 

"Well.. I mean yeah kinda?" I chuckled nervously 

"WHY!?" She tossed her... hands? I think thats what they call them

I paused, why did I? It kinda just happened so I really didn't have an explanation as to why I did it. I took a moment to think about it trying to find a reason why I would even want too.... Well she was pretty.. For human standards. 

"Well!?" Sari demanded foot tapping 

"I don't know! I just did it !" I replied loudly 

"What do you mean YOU DON'T KNOW!?" 

"I just don't okay!!"

Sari glared a little at me not happy with that answer. But it really was the only reason I could come up with. I don't know why I asked (y/n) out on a date, especially since she thinks she's going on a date with "Ben Rhodes". I vented a little, Sari sighed.

"Well, we'll need to make you a past history since (y/n) is gonna drill you on what you do with your life." Sari hummed rubbing her chin

"You'll help me?" I was surprised

"Hey anything that makes (y/n) chill a little." she chuckled rubbing her hands together and grinning 

"Let's get started."

(2nd pov)

~

You have been trying to select an outfit for tonight for at least half an hour. But mister helpful disembodied voice kept shooting down all of the options you selected. 

"Is this one satisfactory mister picky?" You huffed stepping in front of the mirror in a nice floral pattern dress

'No. Its too bright. Don't you organics have anything that makes you look nice?' 

You rolled your eyes and turned back to the closet 

"You have a very picky mindset mister voice in my head. Its getting annoying." You grumbled looking through the clothes in your closet 

'Maybe if everything didn't look like absolute garbage I would be more welcoming of your choice.'

You huffed softly and grabbed a tablet from the wall of the closet and opened it and started to swipe through possible outfits. It would send the possible outfits to the the device at your shoulder and morph a thin sheet of a microfiber... something into the chosen item. You knew what it was and how it worked, but you just couldn't seem to put into words. That was an odd thing for you. Usually you could explain everything. It didn't really matter, you don't use this device much anymore.

'That one.' You jumped a little as the judgmental voice made his choice. 

You glanced down at the tablet and hummed a little at the nice plain navy blue dress. You shrugged a little and sent it to the device on your shoulder. It didn't take long for the dress to form around your body. It looked nice. 

'There we go it actually makes you look okay.' 

"Wow youre such a confidence booster." You rolled your eyes and slid on some heeled boots, "And you almost made me late."

'Key word: almost.'