Chapter 7

You glared at the small man who had fallen on top of you from his own inability to stay on is stupid feet. 

"I am so sorry!" He stammered freckled cheeks flushed a soft pink as he struggled to get back on his feet. 

You huffed and shoved him off and stood up brushing yourself off. 

"You know thats like how romantic partners meet in the movies." You stated smoothly 

Wait.... Thats not what you meant to say.... You meant to snap at him. 

Ben blushed brightly as you tugged him up to his feet, "I-I umm..... Y-yeah I guess y-you're right..." 

You were uncomfortable, but it didn't show. You didn't know what you said that. Though you said it so smoothly and calmly, so did you mean to say it? 

You suddenly winced as your head started to pound. Pulling a hand up to hold your head you breathed hard.

"I-I need to go sit down." You murmured making your way to the railing on the outside of the rink

You rolled onto the carpeted area as it stated to hurt to keep your eyes open. You flopped down at one of the cheaply painted picnic tables and closed your eyes. 

Deep breaths.... 

Deep breaths...

You heard static against your eardrum that only grew in frequency as time went on. You hissed a breath through gritted teeth, you didn't get why your hard drive seemed to be glitching now.

"Frick..." You murmured

You yelped in surpise then a cup do soda was jabbed softly against your arm. You blinked open your fuzzy eyes and looked at Ben.

"Can I help you?" You huffed softly

"I... I got you a soda." The blonde said

You took it in a shaking hand humming, "What kind is it?"

"Coke... Sari said you would like it." He smiled smiled a little

Heh you've known sari for years and she still doesn't know you hate coke.

'Pathetic organic so stupid she doesn't even know what her only friend's favorite beverage.'

You brushed aside the thought.

"You didn't have too." You hummed setting it on the table

"I wanted too..."He blushed a little glancing away

"You can go back to hang out with your friends now." You said

"Those guys? Psh, I need to let them have some coolness for themselves." He grinned in a cocky way

'Idiot.'

You rolled your eyes smiling faintly, "If you call body slamming people cool,then you're the coolest."

He blushed brightly, "Y-you think my cool!?"

You snorted, "For an idiot."

He didn't seem to notice the insult as he grinned broadly blushing.

'What a slag helmed mech.'

But he's a cute one that's for sure.

Though not the smartest.

That's a definite.

His cuteness makes up for it.

....Maybe.