Eric - A Ritual Disturbed

Climbers Log , 18,200 feet . I'm in the terraced fields above Cherku , heading for the Nyen-Di-Ki-Buk monastery . I'm hoping to find Lhama Thod-Pa up there , meanwhile the valley below is covered in mist , hard to believe that everyone down there is dead ..... Holy crap ! Close call ! Those rocks ....where they pushed ? The landslide could have killed me ..... Finally , I'm at the gate of Chomolonzo village , just looking at the gate gives me the shivers , as if I shouldn't enter the village ... I'm getting as superstitious as the Sherpas ! ......Chomolonzo village , ghosts everywhere , dead yaks and rotten wood .. Must find the ritual site , to get the hell out of here ...what's this ... A hammer , is it needed for the ritual ? ....

- A voice : ( The ritual must be consummated , bring the hammer to the Rogyapa ... the body breaker must have the ritual hammer ... )

Found a dagger , must be used for the ritua---

Frank's voice : ( We're still doing this whether you like it or not , Mingma ! )

Frank !!! .... Must be hallucinating again ...these visions keep showing up in my head whenever I touch something here ....

- A voice : ( The dagger must come to the durtro . Bring it ...)

If there really is a curse , they'll need this dagger to help lift it ..... Another charnel ground , how many more will die ? Wait what's this ... Vulture ....Jomo's prophecy
.. Big birds and cutting ....this must be the ritual site ..the gate , the ghosts have blocked the gate ....do they want to prevent the ritual ? ...that rock , has bones and blood on it , this must be the durtro where the ritual is going to happen ....feeling ....woozy.....I think I'm going to ....fall ....down ........uh ......... ------

--- huh , I'm awake , I think I fainted ...I'm tied up ! ....wait what ....No ... No ! Don't ! Let me go ! No ! Stop ! I'm still alive ! No ! Ahhhh ! You can't do this !

  - Thod-Pa's voice : ( The Kila dagger Eric , the Kila dagger !  use it to break free , and kill the evil spirits ! ... )

Urggh....hffttt ...broke free , die you bloody bastards !!!! ....... Nyen-Di-Ki-Buk monastery ,  up the next mountain .....Thod-Pa ......