11

Y/n's Pov

While everyone was asleep,I was looking at my phone,waiting for Jimin to call.When he called,I quickly answer.We talk for awhile."I need to finish up the homework you gave me.Talk to you later,"I said.I hang up before I finish up the homework.The next day,I went in my room to kiss Mark.Before I leave the room,Hoshi pull my hand and pull me closer to him.I landed in between his arms.We both made eyes contact.He pull me into a kiss which got me off guard.I push him away."What are you doing?!"I ask almost yelling."I just...Miss you,"he stated."Well I don't and I wish that I had never ever been with you,"I said.I walk out of the room and went to school with Minghao.When we reach school,we went straight to class.We were the only students there.We watch memes show while waiting.When Mr Park enter,I put my phone in my pocket."Good morning Y/n,Minghao,"he said placing down his laptop."Morning,"I said.He sit in front of us."I miss you while I'm sleeping yesterday night..."he said whining."I miss you too Jimin..."I said."I miss seeing the 2 of you being lovey doveys in front of me and forgetting that I'm here,"Minghao join in.We laugh at Minghao's sentence.A student which was a girl entered.Mr Park ruffles up Minghao's hair before going to his desk.The girl quickly sit down."Y/n,"the girl look at me while calling me."Yes?"I ask."Are you and Minghao dating?"she ask,making me,Minghao and Mr Park frozen."No we're not,"I said still frozen."Oh...Because if you are,I will totally support your relationship,"she said before looking at Mr Park.He had a confused look on his face.I just shrug my shoulder.He nodded."Y/n!"a counselor ran in."Oh...Uh...Sorry Mr Park but I need Y/n right now.Asap,"he said.I went to him and he lead me outside."Why are you here?"I ask annoyed."I just want a hug from you,"he said."Go home!"I shouted."How can you do that to your own boyfriend..."he cried.Everyone who just enter the school,watch us."Boyfriend?"I ask."You're just my freaking ex.Now go home!"I shouted.Mr Park was also watching same with Minghao."Y/n...Please...I miss you,"he said as he pull me into a kiss.I try pushing him away but he was too strong.Mr Park ran to us and push him away from me.I hide behind him."Now,is lover boy jealous?"Hoshi ask as he come closer."Go to Minghao,"Mr Park said to me.I ran to Minghao."Call Woozi,"I said.Minghao call Woozi.He came a few minutes later."Let's go home Hoshi,"Woozi groan."But I want my hug from Y/n..."he try getting out of Woozi's grip.I look at Woozi.He nodded before pulling Hoshi with him home.Mr Park was furious."If he does that to you again tell me,"he said.I nodded."Why is he here?"Minghao ask.