3

Y/n's Pov

Joshua was holding Mark's hand while I take a few woman stuff."Can I get this mommy?"Mark ask showing me a packet of dinosaur shape nuggets."Sure,"I said.I put it in the trolley."Joshua,take anything you boys like to eat as a snack,"I said."Alright,"he said smiling.I bought my drink before pushing the trolley to Joshua.He put every snack in the trolley.When we were at the cashier,she talk to us."So cute!What's his name?"she ask."Mark,"I said."So you both are married I suppose?"she ask."Uh...No...We are just friends,"Joshua said."Oh,sorry.I didn't know,"she said."It's fine,"I said.Joshua was about to pay but I paid.When we reach home,Joshua called the boys."Boys!"the boys went to him."Get your favorite snacks and say thank you to Y/n.She bought this all for you,"he said."Thank you!"they all hug me except for Hoshi.They happily eat their snacks.Mark was attach to me.He was clinging on to my neck.Hoshi keeps on staring at me.I could tell the he was angry.I didn't know why.At night,Jeonghan and Seungkwan was playing with Mark while I was with Seungcheol."What happen between the both of you?"he ask."He broke up with me when he found out that I was pregnant with his kid,"I sigh."Oh...So how old are you?"he ask."19,"I said."That's very young,"he said."Yeah,"I said."So 3 of them is the same age as you.Your parents told me where you study and Minghao is in the same school as you,"he said."So like-"he got cut off by Mark running into his room.He ran to me and hug my legs.Seungcheol carried him and put on his lap."So like Minghao is a new student since he just came to Korea,"he said.I just nodded.At 9.30,I have to put Mark to bed."Go to sleep Mark,"I said."Sing me to sleep!"he said."Mark,"I said sternly."Please mommy,"he gave me his puppy eyes.I just kiss his cheeks."I'm bad at singing,"I said."No you're not mummy!"he said smiling.I smile before start singing a song my mother use to sing me to make me sleep.I smiled when I saw Mark asleep.I kiss him before going out."For once I can eat,"I mumbled.The boys were all eating dinner.I sit beside Minghao and Mingyu took for me since he saw debating on whether I should eat."Thanks,"I bow slightly.He just return me a smile."Where's Mark?"Seungkwan ask."It's his bedtime,"I said."So early?"Vernon said."Yeah...He will get really grumpy if he doesn't get enough sleep,"I said."I want to see grumpy Mark,"Dino said."All I can say is he will not talk to anyone unless you listen to to him which is problemmatic,"I said."Wow.He's just like his father,"Joshua said looking at Hoshi."Shut up hyung,"he groaned as he stood up.He went to my room."He's acting so weird,"Woozi said."Yeah,"Dokyeom scratch his head."Jun why are you so quiet?"Jeonghan ask.I look at him.He look away."I'm just awkward around girls,"he said.I just smile.I finish my food first.Before I leave I whispered to Jun."Be yourself around me,"I went to my room.