Christmas

A few months have passed by and me and Camila are going strong today marks 1 week and a half from Christmas. Which also means it's also going to be the day me and Camila made   it unofficially official. I spent the past week trying to figure out what to get her. This will mark our 8 month anniversary and I need to find the perfect gift. "So what are you getting her" tori said. I took something out of my pocket and showed it to her. "Is that" she asked smiling. "It's not what you think" I said. "Really" she asked. "Yes its simple I said opening a box theat fit in my hand. "It's a necklace." I said pulling it out. "Man I thought you were pulling out a ring" she said. "Nope just a necklace" "Why don't you put your initials" she asked smiling. "I actually didn't think about that til right now"I said as Camila walked into the store. We were doing some last minute shopping at the mall. "Hey" she said. "Hey did you get Sofis gift" I asked. "Yes it was the last one at the toy store" she said holding up a doll. "Hey tori" Camila said. "Hey" she said. "Are you coming over for the ugly sweater party?"She asked. "I was not informed" she said smiling. "Y/n why haven't you told her" she said. "I was getting to it. Tori were having an ugly sweater party and would love if you come next weekend" I said as. "I would love to" she said.

Later at home
"So tomorrow we're going early to help Dinah and ally set up for their toy drive" Camila said. "I'm actually supposed to hang with Oliver before but I will be there" I said and she rolled her eyes. "What was the eye roll about" I asked smiling . "I hardly saw you this week and I miss you" she said. "You have me now" I said pulling her towards me and she just placed her arms around my neck. "But I've noticed and that's why I thought we could go to the beach tomorrow afternoon" I said as We were cooking dinner. "I mean I'm a very busy person but I think I could fit you in" camila said turning around.

"Hey I never asked you do you have a daddy kink" she asked while stirring the pot. "No" i said know well that I did. "So if I were to call you daddy you wouldn't react" she said turning around leaning against the counter with a grin. "Nope no reaction" I said going to stir the pot. I was about to turn around when she snaked her hands around my torso. At first I though it was just a loving affection but soon after she moved one of her hands over my jeans and grabbed my member. I let out a breath. "Looking for something" I asked. "No daddy" she said and my cock twitched. "I knew it" she said. "You can't start something and then not finish" I said. "Actually you'll be finishing first " she said winking.

She went to grab some spices from the cabinet and I quickly locked her inbetween the counter and me. I pressed my front to her backside and I snaked an arm up under her shirt and cupped her breast. "You're not wearing a bra which makes this easier" I said kissing her neck  and lightly sucking. She left out a breath and tuned her head to kissed me. It was slow and filled with passion. I gently pulled her closer to me wanting to be as close as possible and took this time to place my other hand in her booty shorts. She let out a moan as my fingers reached her center. "Who's gonna be finishing first now" I said grinning. "You are daddy" she said turning her head and connecting out lips. She turned her full body and started to tug on my shirt. I quickly took it off my shirt and I slid her booty shorts down her legs. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

I walked us over to the table and took off her shirt before laying her down. I kissed my way down until I reached her center. I started to lick and suck as she gently tugged on my hair as she ran her fingers through it. She quickly pulled me towards her and kissed me. "Nope you're cumming first" she said sitting up and unbuttoned my jeans. She started to jerk me off and I placed my head in the crook of her neck. "What's the matter daddy" she said knowing exactly what she was doing. "Don't call me d-" I said as she interjected with "daddy. Why daddy is it making you harder" she said as I tried not to loose my balance. She quickly got down and started give me head since I was close. Soon I was cumming in her mouth and she had a smirk on her face. "Told you" she said as she got up and started . "That's cute" I said as she walked away. "What is" she said turning around. "Thinking you can just do that and walk away" I said pulling her into a quick kiss. I turned her around and bent her over the table. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard" I said into her ear and entered her as she let out a moan.