Everyone Knows....?

Y/n pov
"What's that sound" I asked keana beside me. "I don't know I'll go look" she said. I got up and followed behind her half asleep. "So someone just explain what happened" I heard Oliver say. "Explain what" I asked coming into view. "There you are. We're all just confused as to what happened and couple hours ago" Oliver said with the girls around the island all except for Dinah. "Did you want to talk about it" Lauren said getting closer to him. "Do i want to talk about it. that's a good question. I don't think i do" he said sarcastically. "Y/n" Lucy said. "I'm sorry. Sorry Lauren i just ugg why is she acting like this" i said falling onto the couch when there was a knock on the door. "Great who could that be" I said rolling my eyes. "Hey Dinah" Lucy said answering the door. "I need to see Y/n" she said and Lucy let her in. "So what happened back there" "I have no idea" I said shrugging. "Just tell me the truth I'll listen" she asked. "Okay I'll tell you as much as I know" I said and she nodded. We sat there in silence until she spoke. "Soo" "oh that's it I don't know what happened back there" I said and she rolled her eyes. She was about to say something when Camila walked in. "Hey" I said. "Hey I just came to grab my stuff" she said walking in and seeing everyone. "Look can we talk about what happened and you and me" I said lowly as I was standing in front of her. "Look nothing happen and nothing's going to" she said. "Camila... can I just get five minutes" "Y/n it was just a fling besides I'm leaving tomorrow" she said. "It might've been a fling for you but not for me" I said breaking eye contact looking at the ground. "Well there's your answerit was just a fling nothing more. Just lock up once you all are done" I said walking out the door.

Camila's Pov
"I'll just come back later" I said trying to leave before any more questions were asked. "Camila" Dinah shouted following me. I was in the elevator when she caught up to me. "Camila what's wrong" she asked and before I knew it tears were falling down my face. "I..I hurt him. Did you see his face. And that was all cause of me." I told her. "Talk to me" Dinah said. "You're not going to like it" I said. "Well I'll get over it". "Me and Y/n have been seeing each other since I got here we meet at a club and the rest is history" I explained briefly. "Did you have feelings for him" she asked sincerely. "Yes I did. I do Dinah" I said. "Then why did you just tell him that" she asked. "Truthfully I'm scared to get hurt again. My past boyfriend haven't exactly been the best. And this I mean this all happened so fast. And my feelings are really strong for him and that's what scares me the most because what if it's just temporary for him" I said in full out tears. "Camila Y/n isn't your psycho ex, Austin, Justin or any of them. He really cares about you you know. And y/n would never hurt you intentionally despite everything I've said about him. He's a really great guy who would be willing to give you the world if you let him" she said hugging me. "I'm falling for him or maybe I already did but I'm just unsure right now" I said stepping out of the elevator. 

Hours later....
No ones pov
It was almost 2 am when Y/n got home he expected to be alone but once he stepped foot in there Lucy was awaiting me. "Y/n where have you been. I've been calling for the past 6 hours" Lucy said. "Ummm yeah I went out remember you said not to party until I knew for sure well you were when she said it was nothing" he said said trying his hardest not to slur his words. "Are you drunk" she asked. "Nope just tipsy" He said throwing himself onto the couch but almost fell. "Come on let's get you to your bed" Lucy said pulling him up. "Where's keana" he asked her. "She's at her house" she said. "Can she come over" He said. "Why" Lucy questioned. "I need someone to cuddle with tonight" he said. "You can cuddle with me" Lucy said. "Thanksss for the offer buut I don't think Lauren would like that" y/n said. "She'll be okay with it" Lucy said turning around and looking at Lauren. What y/n failed to notice was that Lauren was there as well. He scoffed "wow she took her stuff already". "Yeah. Also Dinah came by looking for you she said she wanted to talk to you and she's been calling to check if your home" Lauren said. "I'll call her tomorrow morning" he said and fell asleep

Authors note: Here's a super short chapter. I know I've been really inactive but I hope this makes up for it😊