Breakfast with the Parents

Y/N POV

"Y/n open up" I heard Ally say through the door. Before I could get up someone opened the door Camila opened it. "Mom and dad want to go for breakfast so get ready" she said. "Mmhmm" I said pulling the blanket over me. "Nope your not going back to sleep" she said yanking the covers off of me. "Why don't you let me sleep" I said getting up. "Camila I'm heading to the house do you need anything" I asked. "Yeah can you just bring me a change of clothes" she said getting back into bed. "Sure. I'll be back" I said getting up and driving home.

Once I was done showering I looked through Camila's suitcases and found some very seductive clothing. I was debating on what to take her but then I remembered I don't want other guys staring at her so I went with something more casual. I drove back to my sisters house and set the clothing on to ally's bed and laid down on the bed. 

"So Chris and Taylor left so mom and dad told me to invite Camila" Ally said. "Okay I'll invite her once she's out" I said. A while later Camila walked out. A towel wrapped around her and her damp hair down. "I hope you like the clothes I brought you" I said winking at her. "You brought my sexiest bra and thong" she said hold her thong up and I just nodded with a smirk on my face.

 "I wear these on special occasions" she said holding them. "With me theirs always a special occasion" I said standing in front of her. "I'm not wearing this for you" she said. "Okay" I said grabbing her waist. "My parents told me to ask you if you want to have breakfast with us" I said kissing her neck. "I'll hang here til Dinah gets back" she said. "She won't be back til the end of the day maybe not til tomorrow" I said. "I think you just want me to have breakfast with you and your parents" she said placing her hands at the back of my neck playing with my short hair. "You are very smart" I said. "Okay I'll go" she said pecking my lips and going to change.

I walked downstairs to find my parents waiting for me. "Y/n also invite your special friend" my mom said. "Mom" I said whining. "You can't blame me for wanting to meet her" she said. "You will don't worry" I said when Ally and Camila walked down. "Are you girls ready" my dad asked. "Yes" they both said. "Okay let's go" my parents said.

"A table for 5" I asked the person upfront at IHOP. "Right this way" the blonde haired waiter said leading us to a table. "So Camila how'd you meet Ally and the girls" my mom asked. "We meet in college. I actually meet Ally at a book sale and she introduced me to girls" Camila said. "And what about y/n" she continued. 

"Y/n uhh" she said looking towards me. "I meet him through Dinah" she said. It wouldn't be a good impression if she told her how we actually meet. "We actually have some good news for you" our parents said to me and Ally. "We're moving to LA" they said smiling wide. "Omg no way" Ally said excitedly. "Seriously" I said less excited than Ally because no one could be that excited. 

"Yes we got a place close to both of you" my dad said. "That's great" I said. "Congratulations" Camila added. "Thank you" they said. We ordered our food then count unused to talk. Everything felt nice Camila talking to our parents which will be her mother and father in law in a few years. 

"Here you got something on your face" i said to her. "Where" she asked me. "Right there" i said grabbing a bit of whip cream from her pancakes and putting some on her cheek. "Oh yeah well you have a lot right there she said grabbing a spoonful of whip cream from her pancakes and spreading it on my nose. "You're gonna regret that" I said. "I don't think so" she said finishing wiping her cheek. "I beg to differ" I said pulling her closer and Eskimo kissing her. 

She pouted looking at me when we heard my mom clear her throat. "So y/n this girl yOURE seeing.  What is she like" my mom asked emphasizing that im seeing someone to make sure Camila knew. "She's kind, beautiful inside and out, Intelligent, she's just a really amazing girl" I said smiling looking down to see Camila place her hand on top of mine interlocking them. "She must be a great girl" my mother said looking at Camila. "Yeah she seems like a keeper" Camila said. "I hope so" I said looking her in the eyes. 

We finished eating then left to be home on time for when our relatives come back. "I'm going to go home real quick I'll see you in a bit mom and dad" I said getting off the car and going into mine. "Hey y/n I know you pass my hotel on your way home do you mind taking me" she asked. "No not at all" I said and she got into the passenger seat. She didn't say much on the way home she mostly just sang softly while I drove.

 Once we entered my apartment and the door shut she pushed me against the door and kissed me forcefully. I just went with the flow. I kissed back slipping my tongue into her mouth. "I've been wanting to do that since yesterday" she said. "If I would've known we could have came home" i said. She got out  of my hold pulling away walking to my bedroom giggling. I Followed close behind. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her between me and the wall and started grinding my member in between her legs. 

She leaned her head against the wall and let out a moan. I pulled down my pants and stepped out of them while kissing her collarbone and lightly sucking on it. I took her top off quickly then she took mine off and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I then moved us over to the bed and laid her and the bed to take off her pants and thong. I slid them off her legs and threw them across the room. 

She moaned as I rubbed her center. "No teasing she said sliding her hands down my back and into my boxers then grabbing my friend and slipping him out. I quickly grabbed a condom from the night stand and rolled it on. She then proceeded to push me to the side so I could lay on my back. She quickly straddled me and started grinding on me. I grabbed her waist and held her in place so I could position myself. 

When I tried to do that she grabbed my hands and pinned above my head. "Not today. I'm in control" she said whispering in my ear before bitting it softly which made me get harder. I just nodded biting my lip. She slowly lowered her self onto me and started riding me.

 I could already feel my self about to cum but I didn't want to. I placed a hand at her waist and then the other at the back of her neck and brought her down for a kiss. She kissed me quickly then pulled away quickly "I know what you're doing" she said looking down at me. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said panting. "With me you'll be cumming first a lot" she said cockily. "Are you sure about that" I said flipping us over. "Yes" she said pulling me into a heated kiss. She pulled away breathless so I started to suck and bite her collar bone leaving a couple of hickeys there. 

I then positioned myself to enter her again. "Harder faster" she repeated quickly as I pumped in and out of her. I continued to do so until I felt her tense up feeling her leave marks on my back. Soon after I felt myself cumming and I slowly pumped to left her come down from her and mines orgasm. I lay beside her with her cuddled into my side. I was about to get up when she slid her arms around me "stay with me" she said. "I have to go back to see my relatives" i said. "Can sleep for a while" she said lazily. "Of course we can" i said kissing her forehead sweetly. 

A/N: Its been a while since I've  updated. Sorry about that. I Hope y'all liked it and if the format looks different its because i updated on a laptop. Until next time. P.S it shouldn't be that long but i keep no promises