Chloe

Outfit for today 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Chloe walks in and sees me and Lucifer dancing around and singing, she immediately started laughing "what are y'all doing in here, was there a party I didn't hear about" you look over to her and smile "why didn't you tell me that Lucifer's house was so much fun!" You start dancing around again as Lucifer walks over to Chloe and stands next to her, they both smile and just watch you dance around "I really shouldn't have let her into my closet, I think she enjoys it too much"

—-Lucifer pov—-

"She dances so wildly but it's adorable, my shirt on her is big and her hair is a mess, this is probably he most fun I've had in a while" I run over and start dancing again but this time I pull Chloe along with me but she says "sorry, I don't dance" me and Callie give her a confused look "what?" We both say at the same time, I grab Chloe by the arm again "your a dancer today" I smile and start dancing with her as Callie dances around us

————————

When we got to the station Chloe and Lucifer go into the questioning room, they are questioning a murder suspect for a case, your just sitting at Chloe's desk, a tall man walks up to you, he has dark hair and a beautiful smile, he comes up to you "I didn't know Decker got a new partner" he looks you up and down "and a beautiful one too" you smile, then look up at him "thanks, but I'm here with Lucifer, he was the first person I met when I moved to L.A" he frowns "you could have met a lot of better people on your first day" he winks at you and walks off "omg, he was flirting with me" you whisper to yourself "who was flirting with you?" Lucifer walks up behind you "no one" you shoot out, but you also let your eyes slip over to the man that flirted with you, and Lucifer watches "so it was detective douche" you give Lucifer a giggle followed by a confused look "detective douche?" You laugh then he looks at you "that's not his real name, his really name is Daniel Espinoza, but most people call him dan, or as I like to call him, detective douche"

—————-

While Lucifer and chloe go and question more suspects you go over to your apartment and grab some clothes to carry over to Lucifer's house for when you start staying there, as your packing you hear something fall in your living room, you walk out of your room and you see that a picture of you and Jason had fallen off the shelf and broken "aww man, this was my fa-" you turn around with the picture in your hand, when your turned all the way around you stop and gasp, a shadowy figure is standing in the hallway "I swear lucifer, stop scaring me like that" you giggle, when you look back up you see that the figure is holding a rope and rapping it around there hands "what the hell?!!"

You scream and run towards the door but when you try and open it it's locked, you run up to the figure and try and hit them but they grab your hands and the pull you to them and try and rap the rope around your hands you knee him (you know where) he lets go of you and you try and run but when you turn around there's a second man and he hits you on the head with something hard and you black out and hit the floor

——-Lucifer pov——-

When me and Chloe get done with a case I drive to LUX and go upstairs to pour me a drink "Callie?!, are you here?" I hear no response so I look around, there is a note on the piano "went to my place to get my clothes be back in 30" I read, "I guess I'll wait then" I take off my coat and tie and sit on the couch with a drink, I fall asleep for about an hour and then I wake up to see that Callie is still not here "where is she?.........maybe she's still at her apartment"

—————

I drive over to her apartment and knocked on the door "Callie!, are you in there?" When I turn the door knob the door opens "what th-" I run in when I see blood on the floor and all the furniture turned over "Callie?!??, where are you?!?