"You know what? I hate him! I really do! Who the hell does the bastard think he is?" Eric sighed, frustrated, sitting on a bench. Man, I felt so bad for him. I wish I had not stayed here in between their problems; I felt like I was being the middle man, or girl. Haha.

I stood there for a minute. Then, I sat down and told him"Eric, I would honestly tell you what to do if I knew. I would tell you how to solve your problems, but I don't know. So I really don't know what to say. But, I think you should do something to take your mind off of, like, everything!"

After my motivational speech, he looked at me with sad eyes. But damn, those eyes were so hurt, so pained. But I knew no one could ever understand his pain, the same way no one would ever understand mine...

He sighed and put his hands to his head, an act of giving up and desperation. Poor guy.

"You're right. I should do something. But what?" he asked, looking at me.

"You're asking the wrong person, dude. Like, really. I mean, we have no homework this weekend and like no projects to do. I don't know what to do. We could play a game, I guess. I don't know." I said, shrugging.

"Think of something Zoey. Right now, I'm up for anything," Eric said in agony. Suddenly, it looked like a lightbulb had lit up his head.

"I know! I'll get rid of clothes that I don't wear and donate them to the Salvation Army or something! Some people really need clothes for the holidays!"

"There ya go!" I said, grinning.

"You'll help, right?" he asked, turning towards me. I mean, with the tousled windswept hair, mellow amber eyes, and adorable little smile, who could say no?

"Of course. But let me grab an apple or something. I didn't really eat breakfast," I said as we headed back inside.

"No problem," he said, opening the door for me.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw that the counter had been cleared. I could now hear voices coming from the living room as well as laughter. Grabbing an apple, I felt Eric tense by my side.

"Come on. Let's go straight up," I said, leading the way.

We walked up the stairs and into Eric's room. It looked pretty much the same as always, except there were some books here and there.

"Okay. I must warn you that you might just be overwhelmed by my closet," he said, walking towards his closet.

"And why would that be?" I asked, biting into the apple. Man, it was like why did I ask?

Eric's POV

"And why would that be?" Zoey asked in disbelief, biting into her apple. Man, she looked hot biting into that apple.

"Well, sometimes people are. I don't know if you're one of them, though," I said, and with that, I opened the door to my closet.

Instantly, I saw Zoey's jaw drop. I guess it was because of the masses of clothes in my closet. Well I mean, it's not like it's my fault for having so much clothes. I don't even wear half of them because they're too small and I bought some of these clothing back when I was in middle school. I was pretty average in middle school.

"W-wow. Yeah, I am overwhelmed," Zoey said, still in disbelief. "What...how...wow."

She walked into my closet and looked around in disbelief. I guess I would have too, but...yeah.

"For a guy, you have a lot of clothes," she commented, laughing. "And, you're pretty organized."

I grinned. I felt happy when she acknowledged the fact that I was organized. It made me feel good!