Chapter 38

I AM SO SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!

I am a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE person! Absolutely terrible!

I want to say writer's block is an excuse, but it's not. Since vacation has started, my updates should become more frequent, or at least steady. So sorry. I have also started another story, Loving a Monster, so, yeah, check it out..... should be interesting in the least.

And Dude- Girls can Surf should be coming to an end in about twelve chapters? Sounds about right.

Please tell me how i can improve.

Comment. Vote. Comment. Comment. Don't forget to comment!

Thank you guys!

Enjoy! Comment! :-)

Zoey's POV

"Hey dude! What's uuuuup?" I slurred as I walked over to Eric in a gangly manner. He had a bemused expression on his face and was trying to refrain from laughing.

"I'm trying to figure out if this is just you being you or you being...Dawson after being exposed to too much hand sanitizer," he said. I stifled a laugh imagining Dawson getting high off of hand sanitizer.

"Nope! Just me being...well, me!" I exclaimed as I dragged him to one of the few classes we had together...AP Literature.

We talked about random things as we walked to the English department. I couldn't help but marvel at how lucky I was right now. I could get used to a life like this!

"So, uh, you know that the homecoming game is about a month from now, right?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah," I drawled out, my eyebrows furrowed. What exactly was he getting at?

"I was wondering...I was wondering of you would wear my jersey from last year to you know...support us and stuff."

I stared at Eric for a while. Was the boy serious? Like, actually serious? Did he not understand that he could just give me the jersey and I would wear it? I wouldn't even ask questions!

His face became even more worried. "Don't worry, it's clean and everything. I even washed it myself. I put extra softener in too! Whoa, wait! Don't think I'm weird or anything because I washed it myself. I'm not weird...well I am but that's not the point!"

"Has anyone ever told you that you're the cutest boyfriend...ever?" I asked with a wide grin on my face. His liquid eyes were confused for a second before he broke into a breathtaking grin as well. I mean, sometimes, I just wondered if Eric had a split personality...He was so sure of himself sometimes and others, he became such a nervous wreck it wasn't even funny.

"That's a yes, right?" he asked, his red lips curling into a hopeful smile. I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the classroom. "So you'll come with me to homecoming too, right?"

Biting my lip down to refrain myself from laughing, I replied, "Sorry, I've got a date already."

Pushing me into a random seat, he sat down to one next to me. "I think I should have a talk with this guy..."

I laughed at his level of seriousness. "I would love to go with you. Actually, I couldn't think of going with anyone else and you know it's true."

His smile made me feel optimistic for some reason. It made me feel...complete, no matter how cheesy that sounded. He always brightened up my day with that smile of his...and don't even get me started about his smile.