19- Strip it down

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. It's just one cigar."

"I'm not talking about the cigarette."

"You're not?" She asks, still trying to prove herself.

"No. Who cares?"

"Phil."

"Who's Phil?"

She takes a deep drag of her cigarette and exhales the smoke. "My dad."

"Well." I move around the table and sit beside her. "Your dad is right. Smoking is bad for your health."

"He's always tense."

"All dads are tense."

She looks at me with a frown. "No, they're not. There are many great dads."

"Yeah, name one."

"Like it's some vegetable?"

"No. You can name five great vegetables, but you can't name five great parents."

"That's not true!"

"Okay. Then, name some of the great dads or moms you've met."

"I don't know. Mentally stable people's parent?"

"Name one mentally stable person."

She looks at me with frustration, and I wait for her answer. Suddenly, a half-naked masculine man enters the room, giving Zoey a mischievous smile.

My lips curve, and I can't help but smirk. "So you ordered a lap dance, huh?" I ask her.

Zoey shakes her head. "I just wanted to be alone. Can you please leave—?" She cuts herself when the stripper puts his foot on the table, and all his parts are visible now.

"Mama likey," I say, shamelessly watching him.

"I'm not watching this with you, Mia," Zoey says. "I'm too uncomfortable."

He moves his hip, and his penis makes a full circle, which shocks Zoey and me to the core. "Oh, my God. It's Big Cock!" I say to Zoey.

"What?" she asks.

"Smith was talking about him. The size of his penis has everyone amazed."

The stripper gets closer to Zoey and bends low as his bottom faces Zoey. He shakes his hips and gives us a very open visual of his private parts. Zoey flushes and tries not to look at his bare body. The stripper is just getting started. He straightens his height and turns around to face Zoey. Zoey has a shocked expression. The stripper spreads his legs and sits on Zoey's lap. She covers her mouth while watching him.

"Why am I watching this?" I say as I stare at the scene. "It's like free porn," I say, "But like worse 'cause you're my friend. Or better? Hmm..."

"What?!" Zoey asks beneath the stripper's massive body.

I shake my head and divert my look from them. "Nothing," I say.

"I wanna leave," Zoey says while the stripper gives her a lap dance.

I approach them. "Hey, buddy," I say to the stripper as I try to detach him from Zoey's lap. "We need to go. Thanks for the show and the—cock. God bless you. He already has, but still." I lift my hand and first make an O with my fingers to determine the thickness of his penis, and then regret it and do a weird thumbs up to him. I grab Zoey's hand, and we rush outside to leave the VIP part.

"Sir, you can't—" A man shouts, and we look at him. "You can't do that. You need to get down!" He yells at a shirtless man. With a little focus, I realize who the shirtless man is. Smith.