Act 29: I Knew Your Father

"Hey! Don't you guys know when to stop?!" Naruto yelled at the countless enemies, panting of tiredness. He looked around, and his remaining clones were still enough to take down the rest of the enemies. "I shouldn't kill them, but I could injure them," he said to himself, before he dashed towards them with his clones.

On Kakashi's side, he had dodged and landed a few hits on Shoichi. "Shoichi-san, you should stop," he said, as he jumped away from the head of Kagamiko. "You've attacked our village, and hurt many innocent villagers. You're a criminal even though you're the head of your clan."

"It's her fault! If she didn't stay in this village, the village wouldn't be in such condition," Shoichi said, as he stood himself up properly. "She had ruined this peaceful village-"

"No," Kakashi suddenly cut off, as he pulled out his new kunai. "It's not her fault when we wanted to protect her. She's from Konoha, and will always be! No matter what your clan or the other clans had said about her, she's still a shinobi from Konoha," he said, gripping tight onto his kunai. "Even though she was born as a Senkou, the spying clan, but she was also born as someone from Konoha!"

"But still, people hate her for what her clan had done. She shouldn't be alive!" Shoichi spat out with hates, as another spiky glass rod was generated from his right hand. "And I'm going to kill that last Senkou!" he shouted, as he suddenly ran towards the jounin, extending the rod's length in his hand.

"Over my dead body!" Kakashi said, releasing the lightning chakra in his right hand, electrifying the kunai he was gripping onto. But, as soon as he started to move, a gust of wind suddenly had passed through his hand. Shocked, he looked down at his hand and saw a wolf in lightning form emerging from his hand, before heading towards Shoichi. "Shiroi?!"

"Don't wake up yet!" Seiichi suddenly yelled, drawing Kakashi's attention to the back. With her hand pointing out at Kakashi, Mirai was trying to sit herself up despite Seiichi who was trying to lie her down back while healing her. A string of chakra that had connected Shiroi with Mirai was almost invisible to naked eyes.

Kakashi heard Shoichi's grunt, bringing him back to the front. Shiroi was now standing next to him, after she attacked Shoichi. "So that's how Shiroi came here..."

"Hmph. She's awake?" Shoichi whispered, as he brought himself up against the ground. "Oi, want to know something, girl?" Even though feeling weak, Mirai turned her head and glared at him through her slightly opened eyes. "I've met your parents before they died. Or should I say, I've killed them."

"Shut up," Mirai weakly mumbled, but her clenched fists told the opposite. "I don't want to hear your lies."

"Arisu was a beautiful woman, I couldn't lie the fact that we were in love, just like you and Seiichi," Shoichi continued anyway. He could see the change of expression on her face, making him to proceed. "But of course, that was before I knew that she came to our small village with a hidden mission. Spying of course."

Kakashi put up his kunai in front of him, arming himself with Shiroi next to him, as Shoichi started to walk sideway. "You've got her 'nee' thingy and her looks, and your father's hair colour. Oh yes... your father was from Konoha, right?" Shoichi sarcastically pointed out, as if he wanted to reveal something.

"I said shut up," Mirai growled, as she got herself on all fours. Her fists kept clenching, along with her teeth. "I've warned you."

"Michio... I hate him too. For killing my wife!"

Michio? Kakashi repeated in himself. Being familiar with the name mentioned, his eyes widened. He took a glance at Mirai who had her head down, sides covered by her hair. Not... that Michio-san... She's his daughter?