Act 4: Four More Pieces, Please...

“I knew that it was you, Kakashi. Back then, your dad always talked about you to me,” Shiruma said, as he was escorted back to Konoha with the rest of the teams. It was the second day of their mission: going back to Konoha sure took days if there was someone who was seriously injured. Kakashi, who was walking side-by-side with the Konoha traveller, could only look down as his father was mentioned.

“And… what else did my father tell you? Did he also… tell you about, Shiroi?” Kakashi asked, even though hesitating. He really wanted to know anything about Shiroi.

“That... he only told me that he was afraid if one day Shiroi might turn like the Kyuubi, that’s why he sealed it into someone’s... body,” Shiruma answered, vacillating though. “Kakashi, don’t blame your father. Everything that he did was to protect you-”

“At least he should’ve left me with Shiroi. I’ve been lonely ever since I’m just a kid,” Kakashi frigidly said. “It’s the same as taking away my life. Anyone or anything that are close to me always ‘leaves’ me.”

“Kakashi-sensei, don’t say like that,” Naruto disrupted, walking next to Kakashi. “I’ll be always by your side.”

“Me too. Team 7 will always be with you,” Sakura claimed too, while catching up next to Naruto.

“No... Make that ‘we’,” Kurenai softly said, patting her right hand on Kakashi’s left shoulder. Everyone stopped on their tracks. Kakashi looked around at everyone, before looking down on the ground. Even though he realized that he was a bit emotionless before, but now since he heard about his long-lost Shiroi, he could feel like something was softening in him.

“Everyone...” he started to speak, lifting his head up, to face his Konoha fellows. “Arigatou nee.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birds were flying through the blue sky of Konohagakure as time passed by. Tsunade stared deeply at the sky. “Shizune...”

“Oh.. H-hai?” Shizune responded, as Tsunade sat on her chair, fisting her hand.

“It’s been 2 days since they left. Aren’t there any reports from them?

“Until now, there are no reports from them yet, Tsunade-sama.” Tsunade deeply gazed down at her table.

“I just hoped that they found it first,” Tsunade said, after a silence for a while. “And also... Mirai-san...”

“H-hai?”

“She kept escaping the hospital, and goes nowhere. Ask Yamato to keep an eye on her. We don’t know what she is up to.”

“Um... It seemed like Yamato already keep an eye on her. Both of them once escaped the hospital and had spent their days together, thus made her to believe in Yamato,” Shizune explained. “According to Yamato, she seemed... innocent though after they almost spent their day together since two days ago.”

“Hm... Even so, we still need to take any precaution steps first. Shizune, make sure our secrets and highly-confidential informations we have here are in a very tight security,” Tsunade ordered. “Then... Call Yamato to meet me.”

“Hai, Tsunade-sama.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... kirei nee," Mirai praised a vase of tulips that was displayed in Yamanaka Flower Shop. She picked one of the tulips and went over to Ino. "I'll buy this."

"Okay, it's $1. Sorry to ask, but I never seen you here before. You've just arrived at Konoha?" Ino asked, as she received the payment from Mirai.

"Oh I've arrived two days ago. What's your name?" Mirai began to ask.