Act 10: Too Impossible...

In the Hokage's room, Tsunade was having a break from all the works she had today. Her mind kept replaying the investigation that she went to early this morning. Tapping her fingers on the table, she closed her eyes trying to clear her mind, when she suddenly heard rushing footsteps from the hallway, followed by Shizune's voice.

"Shiruma-san! What are you doing here?! You're not fully recovered yet!" she shrieked. Tsunade opened her eyes, as she heard Shiruma's name. No longer after that, the door flung opened hardly and Shiruma ran into the room, in his hospital outfit.

"Tsunade!" he managed to cough out, as he breathing hardly. He collapsed on the floor, as she approached him. He grabbed her forearm, tightly but she didn't even retreat. "She left! She left the village!"

"What?! Why?!" she swiftly asked, shocked with the news. "Shizune-"

"She wanted to confront Akatsuki!" he shrieked, before coughing blood hardly. Tsunade started to use her medical technique on him.

"Shizune, quick! Get anyone to bring him back to the hospital!" she ordered. As Shizune left, Tsunade started to ask Shiruma. "How did you know it?"

"She... told me... earlier... before she knocked... me out... Urgh!"

"Hold on! Your internal injuries haven't recovered yet," she said, continuing using her ability on him, as Shizune came with a few staffs from the hospital. As Shiruma was brought back to the hospital, Tsunade went behind her table and gazed out the window. "Shizune, call Kakashi. And the rest of his team. Tell them, a mission awaits them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hokage-sama," Kakashi called out, from the outside of the Hokage's room. Still gazing out her room's window, Tsunade called them in, and the whole team entered the room. "What's the matter, Hokage-sama?"

"I want your team to look for someone. That person had just left Konoha."

"Is that person are so important?" As usual, Naruto would ask. "Is it a man or a woman?"

"Yes, she's important. Important to our village."

"How important- Ah! Sakura-chan!" Naruto shrieked as Sakura gave him a sharp elbow hit on his side.

"Anyway, who is she?" Kakashi asked, making everyone's attentions moved to Tsunade. She turned around, and sat back down on her seat, closing her eyes. Suddenly, her left fist clenched tightly, making everyone surprised. "Don't tell me... Hokage-sama?"

"How did she leave the hospital, Kakashi? I told you to keep her there until she's recovered, and now she's out there, still not fully recovered, on her way to confront Akatsuki by herself!" Kakashi's eye widened, after hearing the word 'Akatsuki'. Same reaction went to the rest of the team. Naruto, who was surprised, clenched both of his fists on his sides.

"Who... is she?" Naruto asked, through his clenched teeth. Tsunade noticed it, as she slowly opened her eyes. "Who is she, obachan?!"

"Mirai." Her simple answer made him more surprised. "She left the village."

"But why is she going to confront Akatsuki?! Is it because that she can use all five elements, that they want her too?"

"I guessed you've already know, right Kakashi?" Tsunade asked, shifting her gaze at the team's captain, who was now looked gloomy. "From the time you were training her... I'm sure it showed up, but you didn't want to tell me."

"Uh... Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto softly asked, after Kakashi let out a deep sigh. "Sensei? What does Mirai-neechan..." Kakashi turned to Naruto, who was furrowing his brows at him.