▌│█║▌║▌║ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 ║▌║▌║█│▌

Tuesday, two weeks after Nathan came

PoV: Shay

I woke up because of my lovely alarm again. I hate it, and this time my radio felt it. It shattered on my opposite wall the pieces fell to the ground and I thought about buying a new radio but nah, I'll use my phone(and hopefully not throw it away).

As always I got myself ready: Shower, brushing my teeth, make up, covering the tattoos up, combing my hair and the awfully long choosing my outfit. In the end, I chose black Nikes, black jeans and a dark red, long sleeved shirt . You probably wonder how I could wear something like that in summer, huh? Well, walk hours in a dessert with a 50 kg ( 110 pounds) uniform and another 15 kg ( 33 pounds) weapons then you can do everything in summer. And the sad truth is that I was just too damn lazy to cover up my legs and arms with makeup. It's enough that I have to do this with my face and hands.

I was at the sidewalk on my way to the subway when a car held next to me, in sync, I froze in my steps and was ready to pull my gun out of my bag. "Becca! Come get in, I'll drive you !", My gaze wandered to the car and I saw Aidan waving me towards him. All my tensed muscle relaxed again and my grip lost from the knife.

"Aidan! Damn, you can't just scare me like this!", I shouted and laughed at the same time, when I glanced over to him he grinned too.

" Well, you see I can. And now get in! Or do you want to get soaking wet?", he pointed out to the sky where the clouds were getting darker and darker, and again I was admiring my agent skills for not even noticing the weather.

" Oh.", was my only response as I sat next to him and the first few raindrops hit the ground, "thanks."

" You're always welcome. By the way, stunning, new hair colour, suits you very well. And you wear contacts now?"

Oh holy fucking shit. I'm so damn stupid, I combed my fucking hair but didn't put on my wig as well as my glasses. Looks like I had to play along...

"Yes, thank you! I .. uhm... wanted to try something new... But my eyes are always like this, the uhm shadow of the glasses, you know?

Soooooo..." , I commented the awkward getting silence, " you're not driving to school? Do you pick up the guys?"

" Yeah, I do, every morning, unfortunately..."

I raised an eyebrow and smiled amused: "Unfortunately?"

" Yes, one of them is always late, mostly it's Damien. I literally have to drag them out of their houses, it's awful, and then they complain about school the whole way.", he sighed and looked at me when we stopped at a traffic light.

" Come on it can't be this bad."

" You think so?", the smirk the smirk on his face wasn't good in this context, " then you could go and drag them out if they don't show up."

Then I smirked exactly the same way," Is this a challenge?"

" If you want to call it like that, it could also be named as "You'll-see-what-you-got-yourself-into" ."

"Challenge excepted." I winked

*****

Here we stood, right before Ian's house, it was a lovely, white terrace house, a little bit small but very cosy.

" When does he usually leaves his house?", I asked before I could think about it, this was one of the signs that I work too much, I sounded like I was observing someone. I was sitting in a car right before a house with a "partner".

" Uhm, ... 3 minutes ago?", he answered a little bit confused but also amused and I sighed.

" Should I call him or get him? "