Chapter 1

To hang upside down from the ceiling is really unusual. Especially if the only look you can get, is at bloody torture objects.

It's good that this isn't my first time.

When I started to turn around for the fifth time, somebody stopped me. I saw that the man already had a knife in his hand, pffff as if he could break me. He's the sixth within twenty minutes.

"This time you, can't talk you out, Agent Morin.", said an unkempt and chubby man to me.

"How often do I have to say, that Shaya is enough? And I don't think that you can do more than the other five tried ."

Oh, did I say the others always ran away crying? Please don't ask, I really don't know how I've done this.

"Well, we will see ...", and with this, he turned his full attention to me and pressed his knife under my throat.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?! Did your mum let you fall as a child? No, sorry, she was too busy partying, leaving you behind. Right? Nobody lands here without a dramatic background.", let's just say that I didn't want to get tortured.

"What was this?", he looked really confused and probably wondered if I really said this. Yes, sometimes I just can't shut my mouth, even after years of experience.

"Oh, you heard me", I responded smiling and blinking through my lashes. I really don't want to know how I had looked then, I mean it had to look strange upside down like this.

As I looked up to him I saw, how tears were forming in his eyes.

Yes, another sore spot! The education program was really worth it.

"I ...uhm...so...", he stuttered, "She has never cared for me. I had to do everything by myself."

"Listen,uhm...",
what was his damn name again?!
"Dave"
Thanks
"So, Dave, listen: This must have been really hard for you an-"

"Yes, it was! I had to do everything for me and my siblings, all alone! And what did my mother? Nothing, she was upstairs and had fun with other men. God, how I hated her."

The conversation went like this for another twenty minutes, but I was getting bored. Later I knew that he had killed his mother when he was 14 and at age 15 he became part of this gang.

It was enough for me when he started crying full force.

"Look everything is good now", I said softly but annoyed. His back was turned in my direction so I freed myself easily with a pin from the table. Dave was so busy with whining that he didn't even notice that I stood behind him.

"Nobody deserves something like this, I said and took a swing with an iron bar from the cute little torture table, "especially not you, Dave"

"Thank you, eventually somebody who understands m-"

And whops he laid on the floor.

"Ups,
sorry, Dave.

It was an accident."

The room looked completely different in the right way around. It was white everywhere and the walls were splattered with blood. Next to Dave was the table with torture objects and a recorder.

Hmm, it looked like it wasn't recording my voice. Lucky me.

Before I walked outside the door I took Dave's knives. This should do it.

My mission was to arrest or kill Marco Nunez, a random gang boss. It's probably going to be the last option.

I mean who the hell lets a lady hanging from the ceiling, for over an hour?

And I also felt too dizzy to fight with his bodyguards. A little grenade will do it too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I arrived home I was full of dust and dirt but it didn't bother me. I literally threw myself into bed and slept within a few seconds. My pistol laid next to me, safety first! Tomorrow I had to go to school but not before the second period. The CIA had enough abilities to free me from them. Usually, we don't cooperate inside the US but I had a special mission to solve.
_______________

Ok, Hi 👋

If you'd like to see some pictures/ aesthetics for the characters,
Skip to the 'chapter photos and aesthetics'

*************
AN

Thanks for reading my story, I hope the spelling and grammar mistakes aren't too bad. Btw I won't update regularly but I try to update as fast as I can

I'm sorry for the bad grammar in the first chapters, it'll get better.
When I finished this book I'll rewrite it, I promise.