8

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After resting in the hospital for 4 to 5 months, I'm finally discharged.

When I reached home, I went up to my room immediately and went to my laptop.

I on it and went to the flight websites.

I book the earliest ticket back to Korea straight away and packed my luggage.

Since mum wanted to continue staying here with dad, I informed her and she agreed with my decision.

I quickly booked a taxi to pick me up to the airport.

After packing, I went down and wore my shoes.

I give mum a hug before I exit the house.

When I exit, I saw a taxi parking in front of my house.

"You're Mr. Son Chaeyoung?" The driver asked and I nodded.

He took my luggage and put it in the car boot.

I got in the taxi and the driver came back to his seat.

He buckled his seatbelt and start driving to the airport.

When I reached the airport, I paid him and exit the taxi.

I took my luggage and went to check in first before going for a quick bite.

After I finished my food, I look at the time and saw that it's almost time.

I went in the gate and get through the customs.

I then board the plane and after waiting for 15 minutes, the plane took off.

'Mina-ya... I'm coming back...' I thought and smiled.

*timeskip to reaching Korea*

"Dear passengers, we will be landing at Seoul very soon. Please remain at your seats and keep your seatbelt fastened. Thank you for your kind cooperation." The announcer said and I opened my window blind.

'I'm finally back with a healthy heart...' I thought and smiled.

When the plane finally landed, I got off the plane and went to the customs.

After that, I went to the baggage lane and took my luggage.

I then exit the arrival hall and went to the taxi stand.

Right after I got into a taxi, I told the driver the address of my house.

When I reached, I paid him and went in the house.

I unpacked my luggage and took a bath before exiting the house again.

I then walked to Mina's house and oh!

Did I forget to say that Mina and I know each other's address?

Well, sorry then.

I went to Mina's house and ring the doorbell a few times.

When the door opened, it revealed a man I have never seen in my life before.

"Who is-" Mina stopped once she saw me.

"Mina-ya... I'm back..." I said and smiled to her.

She walked to me and slapped me which surprise me.

"You still have the face to come back? Go. I don't want to see you." She said.

"Mina... Please listen to me..." I begged and hold her hand but she yanked it away.

"Wait... What is all of this about?" The man that opened the door earlier asked.

"Shut up. It's none of your business." I said and Mina glared at me.

"He definitely have the right." Mina said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? He's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"He's my husband." Mina said and I froze there.

I literally stopped breathing and I feel my heart stop pumping blood to my brain.

"Now, are you happy? Leave now. We are already over Chaeyoung." She said and was about to go in but I hold her wrist.

"It isn't true... You just find a random guy to act as your husband so that I will give up on you right?" I asked as tears are threatening to fall.

But then, Mina cupped the man's cheeks and they kissed on the lips.

Right in front of me!

"Now, does that proves that we are husband and wife?" Mina asked and I shook my head.

"It's impossible... How can you get married to someone else? I-" I was cut off by Mina.

"Why couldn't I? You have no rights to stop me from marrying someone I love." Mina said.

"Okay then... Can you look into my eyes, and say to me that you love me? Just for the last time... Even though it's fake..." I said and hold her hand.

She looked into my eyes and said the three words before I leave.

"I love you..." She said.

'That's it man... Blame yourself for not treasuring her...' I thought and smiled to her.

I feel that one drop of my tears flow down so I released her hand and left quickly.

While walking back home, I quietly cried once I reached home, I sat down on the couch and covered my face with my palm.

And for that whole day, I didn't eat or drink, just crying to wash my face.

[No one's POV]

Few days have passed and Chaeyoung still can't get over that fact that Mina is married.

He locked himself in the house and just drinking away.

He keeps drinking and drinking until there isn't a single drop of beer.

Once the beer finished, he would step out of his house to buy many cartons of beer and when he came back, he continue drinking again.

Jeongmo and Satzu know that he came back to Korea and they heard about his situation now.

They have tried to talk to him but Chaeyoung refused to open the door.

The whole house have the reek of alcohol but Chaeyoung didn't care to open the windows.

He just stayed at the couch and keep drinking away.

But then, one day, someone knocked the door and even broke in.

"Son Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon shouted and took the beer away from Chaeyoung's hand.

"Give me back. Give me back my beer!" Chaeyoung shouted and stood up.

He stumbled towards Jeongyeon and was about to snatch the beer over but someone came and slapped him hard.

He look at the person that slapped him and saw Mina.

"Mina?" He called.

"Are you done drinking like this? The Son Chaeyoung I know isn't like this." Mina said and Chaeyoung sat back down on the couch.

He took another beer and drink it but Mina snatched it away.

"You're just going to continue your life like this? Fine, then I'll go back to him." Mina said and was about to walk away but Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist.

"What do you mean by that?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina look at him.

____________________________________

What does Mina mean by that? Guess and comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!