2

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung feel bad for lying to his mum that he's doing fine in school but he know that if he tell his mum the truth, his mum will definitely asked his dad to transfer him to another school and he doesn't want that to happen again.

After all, he's just sick of transferring school over and over again just because of the hurtful comments.

He spend days in the school and he quite like the environment.

But there's always one thing and that is Mina, Sana and Momo are always bullying Chaeyoung in the school.

They will take his money away or even threaten to throw his meds away as they thought that it was just vitamins.

Chaeyoung will try very hard to snatch it back but his chest starts to hurt so he can't.

Mina seems to realize it and told Sana to give him back.

Sana give him back and they left.

Chaeyoung picked up his meds and as usual, he would sit down at the corner and breathe in and out to calm himself down as he's getting a bit too agitated.

After he calmed himself down, he would go to the rooftop and sat down there for about 5-10 minutes before going back to class.

He haven't make a single friend even though he's been in that school for days.

But today, 1 guy came to him and smiled to him.

"Are you okay? You seems unwell." That guy asked.

"I'm fine thank you." He said and was about to walk away but he almost lost his balance.

"Are you sure? Or do you need to rest at the clinic?" That guy asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's okay." He said and the guy smiled to him.

"Hi! My name is Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you." He said and stretched out his hand.

Chaeyoung look at him and smiled back weakly.

"My name is Son Chaeyoung." He said and shook hand with Tzuyu.

"I think it's better if I follow you to class. I'm scared that you will faint on your way there." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung smiled.

Chaeyoung then walked to his class and Tzuyu followed him.

When he enter, Tzuyu entered with him and went to his seat.

"Babe, why are you here with that disgusting guy?" Sana asked.

"Don't say that babe... I guess he have some health problems that's why his body is weak." Tzuyu said and Sana rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung sat down on his seat and buried his face on his bag.

When the teacher enter, Chaeyoung is still resting as his heart hurts a lot.

"Mr. Son, please wake up." The teacher called.

"Teacher, he isn't feeling well so he's resting." Tzuyu answered back and the teacher nodded.

The teacher start teaching and after that lesson, Chaeyoung woke up and took his meds.

After that, he slowly recover and took out his books for the next lesson.

Mina saw him taking his meds and she think that it might not be just vitamins.

She saw him clenching onto his chest a few times when they are bullying him and she start to suspect that something might be wrong with his heart.

There was a few time Sana and Momo went to bully him without Mina knowing.

When Mina knew it, she didn't do anything.

She felt bad for bullying him as he look very weak already but that's how she capture attention.

Yes, in this book, Mina is a attention seeker.

She always feel something weird towards Chaeyoung but she refused to think about it as she has Jeongyeon.

Until one time, she saw Chaeyoung being beaten up by some guys from the football team so she went up and helped him.

"Stop!" She shouted as she run towards them.

"What do you think you guys are doing?" She asked.

"Wow... The hot Mina protecting the disgusting boy." They said and Mina kicked the guy in front of her in his nuts.

"If I ever saw you guys around, I won't hesitate to get your nuts cracked." She said and they sped away.

She turned back to Chaeyoung and saw him clenching onto his chest.

His things are scattered around and his bag is beside him, empty.

She picked it up and pack his things into his bag neatly for him.

She then saw a bottle and she picked it up.

Chaeyoung saw it and wanted to take it away from her but he have no strength to lift his another hand.

Mina passed him back his meds and Chaeyoung took it.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung look at her.

But he avoided to look into her eyes.

"Y-Yeah..." He stuttered, starting to calm down.

"If those guys ever find you again, you can tell me." She said but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's okay..." He said and stood up.

"My name is Mina." She said as he was about to walk away.

"I-I know..." Chaeyoung said and left.

When he reached home, he feel his heart beating very fast.

"Stop beating so fast." He said and lightly punched his chest.

When he went back to class the next day, he saw Mina staring at him.

He bowed to her slightly and went to his seat.

And during his break, Sana, Momo and Mina didn't bully him.

He find it weird that the bullying suddenly stops but at the same time, he was relieved.

Meanwhile for Mina,

"Why? What's wrong? We have been doing this for days and you stop us now?" Momo asked.

"What's wrong with you? Don't tell me that you are softhearted to that disgusting boy." Sana said.

"Don't call him that... I realize that there's something wrong with his heart." Mina said.

"Something wrong with his heart? You mean heart condition?" Sana asked and Mina nodded.

"So lets just not bully him anymore..." Mina said and they nodded.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung is still wondering why does Mina and her friends didn't come to bully him.

He felt happy at the same time, he felt weird about it.

____________________________________

What is Chaeyoung feeling weird about? Guess and comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!