6

[Mina's POV]

I can't believe he actually just fool me like this.

After getting my heart and my body, he dumped me and treat my heart as if it's nothing.

Looks like I'm wrong about him.

He's just the typical guy that will get tired of a girl and will go around finding other girls to flirt.

I walked to the school garden and sat down on the bench that is under the tree.

I cried and cried while my heart is bleeding.

I can't believe that I'm so stupid and let him get my body so easily.

*Flashback*

After I carried Chaeyoung to the room, I laid him down on the bed and went to the toilet.

When I exit, I went to him and tucked him under the blanket but he suddenly grabbed me by my hand.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mina, I love you..." He mumbled and I blushed.

"I love you t-" I was cut off by his sudden kiss.

I widened my eyes and hummed in surprise.

He continue kissing me until I relaxed and replied him back.

He pushed me down the bed and grabbed my hand that's beside my head and intertwined it.

His right hand start to go down and went under my shirt.

He groped my chest and I let out a moan.

But hat didn't stop him and instead, he continue it.

He massages my chest and slowly trail kisses down my jawline to my collarbone.

He took off my shirt and pinched my bra opened.

He threw it randomly and both of his hands cupped my breasts.

I gasped as he massaged the both of my breasts.

He left a hickey in between my breasts and went to sucked the right nipple first while pinching and twisting my left nipple.

I arched my back in pleasure and left out some soft moans.

"C-Chaeyoung-ah..." I moaned as I caressed his scalp and pull his face closer to my chest.

I combed his hair to the back slowly, my hand took off his shirt.

He then switched to the left nipple a while later and give equal treatment to my nipples.

After a while, he trailed kisses down my stomach and stopped in front of my clothed private part.

He pulled off my shorts as well as my matching panties and he look at my pussy for some time, making me shy.

I covered it and he took my hands away.

"Don't cover it... I'm admiring the inner beauty of you." He said in his raspy voice.

He leaned in and give my pussy a kiss before he give it a long lick.

I arched my back and moaned out his name as he licked me down there.

"Chaeyoung... Ah!" I moaned out even louder as he inserted his tongue into me.

He thrusted his tongue into me and I can feel it hitting my spot a few times.

When he couldn't get any faster, he took off his pants and slide it down along with his briefs.