7

[Mina's POV]

When I went back to school the next day, I heard many people saying that Chaeyoung have transferred school and no longer stay in Korea.

Once I heard it, I went around the school to look for Chaeyoung but I didn't see him around.

I went to our secret place and still, I didn't see him around.

I sat down on the table and put my bag aside.

I enjoyed the breeze there while thinking about our moments here.

*Flashback*

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you like anyone now?" I asked and he look at me.

"N-No..." He stuttered.

"Ay... You're already stuttering, don't lie." I said and he looked away.

"I'm not lying! I don't..." He said and looked down.

"How about you?" Chaeyoung asked and I laughed.

"You forgot that Jeongyeon is boyfriend. I guess my question got your mind blank huh..." I said and he looked away.

He stood up and went to the edge.

"Ya~ Chaeyoung-ah~ Tell me who you like~" I whined to him while tugging the hem of his shirt.

He looked at me and I pouted slightly while looking at him with the puppy eyes.

"I..." He trailed off and sighed.

"Just a girl you know." He said.

"Who? Sana?" I guess and he shook his head.

"Momo?" He shook his head once again.

I tried to think of more and asked him a lot more girls but he shook his head.

"I don't know! I give up!" I said and pouted.

I folded my hands up to my chest and looked away from him.

"I told you that you don't have to know." He said and went back to the table.

"Everyone! Listen up! Son Chaeyoung love someone!" I exclaimed and he run to me and covered my mouth.

"Ya! Are you crazy?! You don't have to shout out loud for the whole world to know!" He whisper-yelled.

I removed his hand away from my mouth and look at him.

"If you don't tell me, I will just continue telling everyone I saw that Son Chaeyoung likes someone." I said and he sighed.

"I told you it's just someone..." He said and walked away.

"Tell me... Why are you so hesitant?" I asked as he took his bag.

"You might know sooner or later... Or probably you won't." He said and left.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" I shouted as he left.

"Ya! Son Chaeyoung!" I shouted and went to grabbed my bag.

After that, I left in a hurry and followed him.

*End of flashback*

"How I wish you weren't like those guys who played with girls and dumped them after." I said as a tear left my eyes.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Once I reached US, mum told me that dad have also applied a university for me.

But for today, I went back to the house that mum and dad have bought and rest for the rest of the day.

I only went to uni for the next day and as usual, I was put on the waiting list.