5

[Chaeyoung's POV]

When I woke up, I look at my side and saw Mina sleeping while our clasped hands are underneath her head.

I admit that I like her not as a friend but as a crush, a lover but I know I never get to stand a chance with her because she loves Jeongyeon and who will fall for me?

Such a disgusting, pale and skinny guy.

I then observed her features and she's really a hottie.

Jeongyeon should feel lucky that he got Mina, such a perfect girlfriend.

I sighed mentally and look at her.

'If you can be my girlfriend, that would be awesome but I know it won't happen so... I'm just gonna dream of it.' I thought.

I then saw her moving and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Chaeyoung? You're awake. How do you feel now? Better?" She asked and I nodded.

"Thank you for taking me to the clinic." I said and she smiled.

"Oh ya! Tonight Jeongyeon and the others wanted to go to the pub. You wanna join?" Mina asked and I shook my head.

"It's okay..." I said.

"Join us... Please?" Mina begged and I can't stand seeing her cute puppy eyes so I nodded.

"Yes!" She cheered and I smiled.

I then took out my phone and texted mum that I will be home late.

After that, I sit up and stand on the ground.

"Let's go back." I said and she nodded.

She clang onto my arm and we walked back to class.

Well, nowadays, she's being quite clingy and I don't know why but I like it.

When we reached the class, I saw Jeongyeon flirting with Momo and even pecking her cheeks.

Mina saw it and she smiled.

"Ya, are you crazy? Your boyfriend is flirting and kissing your best friend." I said and she smiled to me.

"I know. We've already broke up. I know he likes Momo and Momo likes him too. I can't tie him together with me and force him to stay with me when his heart is already not with me." Mina said.

"Moreover, my heart is already taken away by someone else." Mina said and I looked at her.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"It's... You don't have to know." She said and went back to her seat.

I looked down, feeling hurt to know that she actually fall for someone and even declare that her heart is already taken by him.

I went back to my seat and took out my books.

The teacher walks in and lesson starts.

After lesson, I was packing my things until I feel someone is looking at me.

I look around and saw Mina looking at me.

She walks towards me and ask me to go to a place with her.

I followed her and she dragged me to the school yard.

"Why do you bring me here?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung-ah... I... I..." Mina uttered.

"What is it Mina? Say it." I said and she sighed.

"I like you..." She said and I widened my eyes.