❦ five ❦

Lily

"Klaus?" I started. "Why are we here?"

"Oh you know why?" Klaus smirked.

"No, I seriously don't" I said pretending to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb love" He said hurt that I lied to him. "I know Elena is alive."

"What are you talking about?" I kept on lying.

He didn't answer but vamp-speeded us into Mystic Fall High School. Probably he was looking for Elena, trying to kill her. We entered the dark hallways of the school and met with Stefan who was already inside the school but was unconcious. Rebekah was watching over him. I could hear Caroline's voice from across the hall commanding the others to do their jobs. Tonight was prank night, which I just remembered.

Sudddenly I could hear Elena's laugh. My heart pounded because I was hoping Klaus didn't hear any of this. My wish didn't come true for long though because I'm sure that Klaus must have heard it too since he superspeeded into the locker. He came was face to face with my sister, Elena.

"There's my girl" Klaus smirked.

"Klaus!" Elena was clearly shocked.

Elena tried to run but Klaus stopped her.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He smiled rubbing his hands together.

"Please Klaus don't do this." I begged Klaus.

"Too late sweetheart." He informed.

"You lied to me when I trusted you! How do you think I feel about that?" He snapped.

I kept quiet not knowing what to reply. Klaus was pretty upset but I couldn't figure out what to response back. He trusted me and there was a small part of me that trusted him too.

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena's worried concern interrupting our talk.

"Stefan's on a time out" Klaus explained being his original arrogant self.

Rebekah suddenly enters the gym with Tyler. "Get off of me" Tyler complained looking very mad.

"Hush now" Rebekah teased clearly annoying the tension.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean." Klaus introduced Rebekah in such a bad timing.

Rebekah being one of Klaus' minion throws Tyler into Klaus' arm as Klaus bites his wrist and fed Tyler his blood. He snapped Tyler's neck without hesitation and left Tyler on the ground unconcious.

"I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus laughs.

I didn't understand how he could enjoy this. Clearly killing innocent people, teenagers aren't supposed to be fun. It was resenting and I hated the thought that Klaus could be this cruel.

" I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry." Klaus jokes again.

My feelings for him started to disappear little by little as I remembered all the bad things he did. He killed my aunt Jenna, almost killed my sister, snapped Tyler's neck and he might do more later. Tears started to built up in my eyes and I began to sob quietly.

"Now what do we have here?" Klaus snickered.

A/N: OMG! I know I haven't updated in like forever. I have been very busy lately. I'll try to update again as soon as possible. I hope this chapter can make it up to you even if it might not be very good. Please comment and review.