❦ six ❦

Lily

I kept on sobbing because I knew that I've failed to save Elena. Klaus will surely kill her now without delay. I looked at Klaus' face and I knew he was the evil Klaus everyone said he was.

"You're evil Klaus. I don't know what I ever seen in you" I was very disappointed in him.

Klaus' face seemed hurt for a second but it quickly turned back to his usual self. "Well, I'm the hybrid love. What did you expect?"

"I expected you to be better than this." I tried negotiating with him. "Let go of my sister and I'll go anywhere you want with me"

"That's sweet love but I need my hybrid armies more than I need you for right now" Klaus explained declining my offer. "You have shown me no loyalty"

Rebekah then interrupted our little conversation with telling Klaus the best news he's ever heard. "Nik, Elena's the key."
"What?"
"I told her to feed Tyler her blood and it worked!"
"What worked?"
"He's a hybrid now!"
"Don't play with me Rebekah."
"I'm serious Nik."

Klaus rushed and vamp-speeded towards Elena and Tyler. I walked in my normal speed towards them. Elena was with Tyler near the locker. Klaus viewed Tyler's eyes and it looked gold. Tyler was now a hybrid.

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Rebekah realized. This thought actually also scared me because now Elena's blood will be drained and drained. On the positive side I know my sister won't be killed.

"Seems so." Klaus thought over again. "We'll now the best plan is to drain her blood in bags and come over every few months to drain more blood."

"What if she runs away?" Rebekah asked thinking a step ahead.

"Well that won't be a problem because Lily here will come with us." Klaus dragged me to his side. "The only time she gets to meet Lily is when she's getting drained by us. That way she won't escape."

Klaus was smart and in head of the game. The only problem here is that I don't go to go with Klaus.
Elena came right by to my side. "My little sister is not going anywhere with you Klaus."

Me being the selfless sister went and comforted her. "It'll be better this way Elena. You'll be save here with the Salvatore brothers." Tears started to water through my cheeks. "We'll meet every few months and everything will be fine."

Klaus and Rebekah began draining blood out of my sister's body. She seemed so weak and it pained me to see her like this but this way, it's better for her. She would not be held captive by Klaus and she'd still be with the Salvatore.

After Klaus finished draining about 50 bag of blood from my sister, I knew I was not going to see my sister again for about at least 5 months.

" Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids. You just don't want to be alone?" Rebekah questioned.

" What I want is to take my girl, take my hybrid the hell out of this one pony town. You know, why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck? I'll get Lily."

"Shall we Lily?" Klaus rubbed his hands together and before I could say goodbye, I was departed from Elena, Stefan and Mystic Falls.

A/N: Hey guys!!!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time. I had a writer's block. Please just comment and review. Thankssss