❦ two ❦

Lily

I woke up and realized that I was at the Gilbert's house in Mystic Falls not in Europe. I went downstairs and heard probably something that makes no sense and couldn't exist.

"Elena, I figured how to cure Damon's werewolf bite" Stefan was talking to Elena but it makes no sense. What does he mean werewolf bite. Werewolves doesn't exist. I continued listening to their conversation. "How?" Elena asked worriedly. "I asked Bonnie and she said Klaus was the key." Stefan told Elena. Who the hell was Klaus? And how can a guy name Klaus cure a werewolf bite.

"You aren't going to Klaus, Stefan, he's an original vampire hybrid" Elena was talking like it was real but this should be a joke. Vampires and werewolves just don't exist.

"If this is the only way to cure Damon I have to go Elena." Stefan argued. "Alright but be careful." Elena spoke unsure that this was the best idea. I thought again, if this was real I have to know what they're hiding from me, so I followed Stefan to wherever he's going.

Stefan was going into some mansion so I tagged along. The mansion was huge and I think that this Klaus guy lives here. Stefan was talking to some guy and by the looks of it, it should be Klaus.

"Just keep popping up, don't you?" He questioned annoyed. I felt bad for Stefan and this Klaus guy wasn't nice at all.

"I need your help... For my brother." Stefan was pleading but Klaus paid no attention. Even though Klaus was mean, I fel this this sort of pull and I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

I realized that there was a girl in the room that looked like my sister. I looked again and noticed that she was Elena with curly hair. I stepped forward and asked. "Elena?"

That totally got everyone's attention. "Lily? What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"And who might this be? Love?" Klaus stepped towards me.

I ignored him and told Stefan "I heard your conversation with Elena so I followed you here."

"I guess you're new in town love. And since you weren't suppose to know all of this you'll be staying with us. I want to know more about you so I won't compell you." He told me like he meant it.

I stayed locked in a chair next to this girl who apperently isn't my sister. I watched as Klaus plunged a stake into a guy named Elijah who's his brother. The most surprising thing was that I watched Stefan feed from a bloodbag. Stefan was a vampire! And so was Klaus and Elijah.

Klaus was forcing Stefan to drink for the deal. "Finish it!" He shouted. After Stefan finished Klaus threw Stefan another blood bag. Stefan didn't stop drinking and it scared me. I was in one room with vampires and they could kill me any momment.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town."

Klaus poured his blood into a bottle and called the girl who looked like my sister.

"Katerina come here." Klaus calls her. So her name is Katherina. Klaus bites Katherina which was pretty disgusting. She looked like she was infected and sooner or later it would kill her. Klaus gave her his blood and she was suddenly cured.

"Your blood is the cure." Stefan realized.

"Gotta love mother nature" Klaus smirked.

Klaus called Katerina which was known as Katherine. He looked into the her eyes and said "Take this over to Damon and come right back". From what I learnt this called compelling.

Elena

Damon's condition was getting worse by the minutes and I was with him the whole time in the bed. He was sweating and having flashbacks about Katherine.

"You should have met me in 1864. You would've liked me." Damon blurted out.

"I like you now. I like you just the way you are." I whispered.

"Thank you" Damon whispered back.

"You're welcome." Elena smiled.

Suddenly Katherine popped in. "It's me you should be thanking." I turned around and faced Katherine.

" I mean, I'm the one who brought the cure." Katherine said.

I rushed out of the bed and got the cure from Katherine. It was like blood but I made Damon drink it anyway.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked wondering why he wasn't back.

"Are you sure you care?" Katherine raised one of her eyebrows.

"Where is he?" I asked again louder.

"He's paying for this." She answered. "He gave himself over to Klaus. I wouldn't expect him anytime soon."

"What do you mean, "he gave himself over?" I asked confused.

"He just sacrificed everything to save his brother, including you. It's a good thing you have Damon to keep you company. Good-bye, Elena. Oh. It's ok to love them both. I did." She said and teased.

Lily

After for what seemed like a long time, Stefan received a message from Elena saying that Damon was alright.

I can't believe Klaus is bringing both me and Stefan in exchange for Damon. "See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal... That you'll be of use to me." He said to Stefan. He bit a girl's neck and gave her to Stefan. She was a real live girl and Stefan felt no guilt to suck her dry.

She was screaming but both Klaus and Stefan didn't care. This was the consequences for me to follow Stefan. I quickly regretted going to this mansion.

"Now we can go." Klaus smirked as he carried me bridal style with Stefan following behind.

A/N: So finally I'm done with this chapter. Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me if you do. I'm a newbie writer so yeah! :)