He rolls his eyes playfully at me as we reach the end of the path. "I thought snogging you the other day made it pretty clear that I like you, green eyes."

I can feel the thumps of my heart beat in my chest quicken in pace at his words. "Well, I just might like you too, Wyatt," I smile as he leads us towards a stunning cherry blossom tree with a picnic blanket and basket laid out beneath it. I can see him smile broadly at my words from the corner of my eye and that only makes me smile harder, overjoyed that he feels the same.

"You really planned all of this?" I ask softly, staring in awe at the beautiful setting and the thought behind this date; he put so much effort into this. He actually thought back to the first time we went out together, remembered how much I loved this place and had to come here earlier to set up the picnic. My heart swells in my chest at the gesture as we sit down and I can't seem to wipe my already prominent smile from my face.

He shrugs, reaching into the woven basket. "It's nothing really," he dismisses. "But for you, green eyes, I'd do anything."

A light pink dusts my cheeks but I'm hoping it's not visible in the darkness.

"So tell me," I say after a while of light conversation, biting into a chocolate covered strawberry. "What brought on the sudden change of heart about your feelings towards me?"

Wyatt seems slightly taken aback by my probing question, stopping his inspection of the toffee apple he was about to bite into. "There was never a change of heart, green eyes," he says after a long pause, clearly he's thinking over what he's about to say carefully.

"Something about you has captivated me since we first met. I can't really describe it but I feel drawn to you if that makes sense. I don't think I realised how much I cared until I lost you. Those three months where you disappeared with — River," he grits out the name, his jaw clenching. I reach to hold his hand, rubbing comforting circles with the pad of my thumb until he calms down.

"Sorry — anyway, I think it took losing you to realise how much you mean to me. And then, I lost you again because you were being a reckless idiot," he says, glaring playfully at me and I just roll my eyes, waiting for him to continue. "That happening got me thinking about how unpredictable and short life is. I don't know what's going to happen next year or even tomorrow for that matter but I do know that I want to spend it with you, Aurora."

The use of my actual name shocks me. He never uses it but I definitely love the way it sounds coming from him, his voice annunciating each syllable in a deep rumble.

He scratches the back of his neck, casting his eyes downward, something I've noticed he does when he's nervous. "What I'm trying to say is," he starts, bringing his striking blue eyes back upward to meet mine. "Aurora, will you be my girlfriend?"

I can't help the grin that takes over my features as I process his words, not needing even a second to think of a reply. "Yes," I smile. "I'll be your girlfriend, Wyatt."

The grin on his face matches mine as he leans over towards me and places his lips on mine in a soft kiss. "You've just made me the happiest guy in the world, green eyes."

My face scrunches up a little as we both pull away. "That's pretty corny, especially for the supposed 'bad boy'," I state, still smiling nonetheless.

He rolls his eyes playfully at me, something I think he's picked up from being around me too much. "Well, I think once in a while this 'bad boy'," he mocks, grinning, gesturing to himself. "Can be cheesy but only for you."

"Only for me, eh?" I tease, lifting my head up to peck him on the lips quickly.

Before I can pull away, Wyatt circles his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and onto his lap so I'm straddling him. "You're pretty bold, aren't you?" I state as we both pull away for air.

He smirks knowingly at me, his hands running down my arms, making my leather jacket fall from my shoulders. I shiver at the slight breeze and Wyatt's fingers move to the back of my shoulder blade, delicately running down the tattoo that lies there.

"I've been meaning to ask you," he says, looking at the artwork in thought. "Are your dad and sister the reason you chose this particular tattoo?"

My mind thinks back to when I got this tattoo with Wyatt whilst I was still underage and I chuckle lightly at the memory.

"Yeah, I never wanted to forget, you know? I kind of got it as a tribute to them," I say, smiling sadly at the thought of my family that are no longer with me. I'd thought about it a lot, getting a reminder of them both and nothing seemed more appropriate than a motorcycle, our families greatest passion despite it causing so much heartache.

He stares into my eyes for a few moments, my hand encased tightly in his own. "Yeah, I know what you mean," he says softly, undoing the top few buttons of his shirt. My eyes widen in surprise but before I can ask him what on earth he's doing I spot a tattoo on his chest, right above his heart.

"This was the first tattoo I ever got, to remind me of my family. Even though I haven't got the closest relationship with all of them they still mean the world to me," he tells me, letting me trace the ink with my fingers.

It's a crown, I guess because he's Wyatt King. "You know, that's pretty corny as well. You're more sappy than I thought, King," I tease lightly, easing the heavy atmosphere.

He scoffs at this. "There's so much more you don't know about me, green eyes."

"Is there?" I challenge with a raised brow and he nods. "Then I guess you'll have to show me," I say and he grins, bringing his soft lips to meet mine. We both smile into the kiss, my arms locked around his neck and his tangled in my hair.

"Only if you show me too."

~*~*~

They're finally official and I'm dying!!! Fucking finally, jeez.

!!! IMPORTANT QUESTION, do you guys want any bonus chapters? If so what on because I'm down for the idea but I don't know what you would want to see 💜 Possibly:

-a side story about a different character

-or a snipit from later in their lives

-or something you already know about from a different POV

-or what went on with Ari and River for those 3 months

Idm any of those or something different, just let me know (even if you end up reading this months later let me know cause it's never too late for a bonus chapter) :)

Also, guys I'm not okay because it's just the epilogue to go now. It's almost time to say bye to Ari and Wyatt...

Anyways, how did you find this chapter? I think it's super cute and wayyyyy overdue but hopefully I did it justice seeing as you had to wait 53 chapters for it.

(Side note, please do

Vote

And

Comment 💜)

Well that's all for now, until next time, byeeeeee xx