Chapter 17

I don't know about you guys but I find myself wanting to do a bit more. What if I was able to write five books at a time instead of four?
____________________________________

       (Y/n) woke up and found herself enclosed in some sort of glass cage. She wasn't entirely surprised since Neroza was being held in one similar to it back in her Alola. Her thoughts then reminded her of the voice she'd heard before losing consciousness.

        "Necrozma," (y/n) unintentionally whispered. It was simply the last thought on her mind.

        "What about Necrozma? Might you ne referring to the one back in your dimension?" a voice belonging only to Moon said from outside the glass encasement. (Y/n) didn't answer her though.

        "Where's Hau?" she asked instead as she sat up and rubbed her head, meeting Moon's gaze. Moon stood at the door of the room that held (y/n)'s glass cage. In fact, the room was probably the same as the one that Neroza was kept in except it was in Moon's dimension for whatever reason.

        "Hau's in a coma along with Lillie and all of their and your pokémon but you can change that if you just give me my power back. I'll let them go and send your pokémon home," Moon said.

       "But I'll have to stay here," (y/n) commented, realizing that Moon said nothing about her return to her own Alola.

        "Well of course you'll stay here. You're my key to my goals. I need your knowledge on psychic type pokémon on my side. I could get into your lab and getbthe information that I needed thanks to that emerald eyed blonde brother of Lillie's. He wouldn't let me step foot into that lab rokm of yours," Moon said.

       "I'm not helping you Moon and Gladion is coming to take me back to Alola," (y/n) said although she didn't really know for sure whether Gladion had even gotten her mesaage or not. Even if he had, she half doubted that he would even risk going into an ultra wormhole. She understood why since it was already bad enough on his family when his father had disappeared into one.

       "You're bluffing. There's no way he would even know where you are. The poor thing is probably still sitting in your chair and sulking in your labratory," Moon said, waving her hand in the air to dismiss (y/n)'s accusations.

        Had Gladion really been spending his time in her lab like that? The thought almost made (y/n) feel bad for getting into her predicament in the first place but what had to ne done needed to be done in order to protect Alola from the threat that Moon had brought it.

        "I'm sorry but I don't even know how I got your power so I don't know how to give it back and even if I did, I wouldn't have allowed you to keep me here with you. I can't lend my expertise to the likes of you," (y/n) said surprisingly calmly. Moon looked at her with just as much surprise as (y/n) had been at her calm tone.

        "What?! Do you not know what your dealing with here? Your friends' lives are in danger and your pokémon are in my care!" Moon said with clear frustration, probably believing that her threats where enough to make (y/n) break.

        "I know what I'm risking. I can withstand any sort of torture that you put me through and any sort of threats that you use against me," (y/n) said knowing good and darn well that she was simply bluffing in order to see what Moon would do. Just as (y/n) had hoped, Moon was infuriated by her response and seemed to want to leave.

        "Necrozma, get as much information out of her as you can until I get back," Moon said with a huff as she left the enclosure, typing in the code to exit the room.

        Necrozma appeared shortly after Moon left and (y/n) watched it as it floated there in silence just outside of her glass cage. (Y/n) frowned at this, unsure of how she should bring up her question since her plan to be left with Necrozma had miraculously worked.

        "I got your message," (y/n) decided to say through telepathy and waited for Necrozma's response. For a good bit of time, nothing happened as (y/n) kept staring at the still pokémon.

        "I didn't exactly expect you to care. You seem to only wish to go home," Necrozma answered. Delighted by this, (y/n) preceded to bombard Necrozma with her questions and concerns.

        "Why do you meed my help? Aren't you supposed to be bad like Moon or something? Do you happen to know who Neroza is? Oh, can you help me escape if I help you fix your problem? Wait, no, can you tell me how I got these powers since I still don't know? Maybe you could take me to Hau or Lillie or even both of them. I'll need my pokémon back too and Hau will likely be missing Crimson. Wait you can open ultra wormholes!" (y/n) thought.

       Her thought process was suddenly interrupted by a wave of energy that she sure wasn't her own that must have come from Necrozma.

        "You think too much. Did it occur to you to actually give me time to make a response?" Necrozma telepathically growled.

        "Oh...sorry about that," (y/n) apologized. She said nothing more allowing for Necrozma to tell her what she needed to know.

        Apparently, Moon hadn't always been so evil and had once been a truly decent person with a really bad character flaw. She was hopelessly in love with someone who didn't love at all. Moon had captured Necrozma long before she mentally snapped, ultimately becoming Necrozma's trainer which was why Necrozma automatically did whatever Moon wanted.

       This wasn't a bad thing at the time since Moon hadn't snapped but one day, she went to declare her undying one sided love to none other than Gladion himself who had still been recovering from the crazy things his mother had done.

        He was also somewhat insecure and wasn't very trusting of others at all at the time. Naturally, because it was they way things go in a story like this one, Moon was oblivious to these facts and decided to find him asking that she chat with him in private.

       The poor guy didn't want to be rude and decline since Lillie had been telling him to be nicer to people so he went to talk with Moon where she popped the question. Gladion hadn't expected it but he didn't coldly reject her. Either way, it was a rejection that Moon apparently couldn't handle and so she snapped and became the Moon that everyone knows so well to this day.

       After being told this, (y/n) really didn't feel sorry for her that much at all. It sounded to her like Moon just wanted to bend everyone to her will to begin with and Necrozma of course couldn't really see paat that because...well, Necrozma was the type of pokémon that did the same thing without really trying to.

         "So you just want to be freed right?" (y/n) said. It was the reason behind Necrozma's initial outreach after all.

        "I thought I made myself clear when I said I'm tired of being used," Necrozma answered. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and sighed.

        "Well then I'm going to need to find your pokéball. But you've got to help me out too, got that," (y/n) said, thinkung for some odd reason that setting the potentially dangerous pokémon free wasn't a problem at all. All they had to do now was come up with a plan of action.
____________________________________

And so the story continues. I also already started on that Silver book of mine so stay tuned for more info on that. Until next time you awesome readers!