Chapter 7

I'll give you guys a hint on that pokémon rival guess thing. It's not anyone from Alola (which rules out...two people right?). That's all I can tell ya for now. On with the story!
____________________________________

       (Y/n) quickly headed down to her pokémon lab to gather some essential data on the Necrozma from Alola's original crisis. It had been about a week since she'd last chatted with Necrozma through telepathy. Yes, (y/n) had entire telepathic conversations with the psychic pokémon. She'd even given Necrozma the shortened nickname, Neroza.

       (Y/n) was the only human that Neroza willingly communicated with and was considered by Neroza to be a good friend. (Y/n) was sure to treat Neroza with kindness especially after Neroza had apologized for what had happened so long ago. In fact, Neroza had often helped (y/n) with her ultra wormhole research.

      (Y/n) went into her lab and searched through her computer files for a folder containing all of the video recordings that she took of her, Rei, Neroza, and Lunala whenever they were researching together.

        Lunala wasn't always there but Rei certainly was and thinking about her precious pokémon made (y/n) wonder if her was okay. She'd had to leave him with the others back when Moon began her attack.

       (Y/n) finally found the file that she was looking for and loaded it onto one of her flashdrives. It was a file folder containing the reports from every one of the videos she'd taken. They would be useful so (y/n) copied the file onto one of her flashdrives.

        She quickly grabbed her laptop and put the flashdrive along with a pen into her pocket. She then headed to where Neroza was waiting for her on the separate part of Aether.

       The small island was connected to Aether by a long pathway with railings to make sure no one fell into the sea while trying to get there. (Y/n) was about to head out of the main entrance but stopped when she noticed all of the people that were unconscious on the floor. Not even the few pokémon there were spared.

        "Crap, she's already here," (y/n) muttered to herself as she quickly leaped over the reception counter and hid behind it.

       She wondered how she was able to remain unaffected by the psychic pulse of energy that no doubt went through the facility. She wasn't in contact with Lunala who was still outside and not making a sound.

        "(Y/n)...I know you're in here somewhere. Stop hiding, (y/n). I won't hurt you," Moon's voice said throughout the room. (Y/n) couldn't tell where it was coming from and that really bothered her.

        "Your friend Sun is here to say hello. Why don't you come out and greet him?" Moon cooed. Her taunting was rather tempting but also highly annoying.

        "Don't do it (y/n)! Don't listen to her! She just wants to trick you!" Sun's voice could be heard yelling. (Y/n) determined that the source of the voice was indeed coming from the main entrance. If she could just get outside to Lunala...or better yet, get a message to Lunala.

       (Y/n) focused and thought very hard in order to get only Lunala to hear her thoughts. Neroza had taught her how to project her thoughts to a specific psychic type pokémon.

        "Lunala, if you're out there, I could use your help." There was no answer but (y/n) did hear Lunala's distant cosmic cry.

       "Well I guess your time is up, (y/n). One of your friends is going to have to go, but I wonder which one. Perhaps the unconscious Lillie or Hau. Maybe your precious pokémon? He is the only one out here since you still have his pokéball. That's what they're called right? Oh wait, no. Silvally is here too. That's this one's name isn't it? And let's not forget poor Sun who has to watch all of this happen," Moon said.