Chapter 14

Have you guys guessed the rival yet? He'll be getting his own book once this one is over. I'll give you another hint at the end of the chapter.
____________________________________

       "Crimson, stop doing that. You're going to get your pack in a fight someday," (y/n) said.

         "What was I supposed to do. I wasn't about to let that thing into our territory, especially not with you and Hau here," Crimson thought in response.

         "What if it had come back with its parents. Bewears are no joke. Your pack would have been pummeled by those punches of theirs," (y/n) said. She and Crimson, the midnight form Lycanroc that was in charge of the pack, were headed back to their base where Hau was likely waiting for them.

       After that day that (y/n) went outside, she had captured him and had Hau nickname him. Technicality, Crimson was Hau's pokémon but, at the time, he never listened to Hau in battles so (y/n) had been his trainer.

        After that day, Hau began to like pokémon and now wanted to learn all about them. He still couldn't let go of the pain that his past brought him but he was much happier.

       In the past five months, he and (y/n) had successfully located four Moon controlled Aether bases and taken control over them. They had established a whole force of rebels and Hau was the leader of it all. He had insisted that the leader be her but (y/n) reminded him that she still had to go home after helping.

         In fact, that's what stage of their they were in now. (Y/n) was on her way back to headquarters where Hau and a few others waited for her.

       They had created a device capable of communication across ultraspace and had been receiving messages from (y/n)'s dimension. All of them asking for (y/n) to send her location or even just a simple reply. They were mainly from Gladion but a few were from Moon which made (y/n) worry ever since figuring out that Moon was still invading her home.

         "How are things going?" (y/n) asked as she walked into the laboratory where everything was taking place. They had gotten a majority of the vegetation out of the way and with the help of all of the pokémon (y/n) and Hau befriended, they were able to renovate the city.

         "We're close to being finished actually. Once we finish these last few adjustments and tests, we should be able to send a message across ultraspace instead of just receiving one," Hau said as he got up and headed towards her and Crimson.

        "I just really wish we could get into Aether Island to get you a wormhole open. I can tell you want to go home," Hau thought.

       "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine until then," (y/n) thought back. Hau glanced at her before returning his attention to Crimson. He still didn't entirely like it when (y/n) read his mind but he tolerated it now that (y/n) had full control of the ability.

        (Y/n) could tell that Hau sometimes felt uneasy around her whenever she used her psychic ability to do certain things. She tried not to use her power around him as much as she did around others.

       "How have you and your pack been doing? You've been a good boy, right Crimson," Hau said as he pet his pokémon.

        "He picked a fight with an outside pokémon this morning while we were on patrol," (y/n) said to which Crimson let out a low growl in disapproval.

        "Oh, is that so? I didn't think you could go a whole morning without doing something," Hau said with a laugh.

       "Oh, I almost forgot, where did Rei go. He wasn't on patrol with the rest of the Lycanroc this morning," (y/n) asled.

        "He's with a few of the Rockruff. I think he was training them or something. They've been following him around everywhere all morning," Hau said with a smile. The thought of the pokémon helping each other must have warmed his heart.

       Unlike the Hau that (y/n) knew so well, this Hau struggled to keep a positive attitude and often had a sad expression on his face when not around others. (Y/n) had tried helping him but her attempts were useless because of the type of past that Hau had.

        "I'll go check on him. You want to come?" (y/n) inquired hoping that he would take this opportunity to take a break. Hau shook his head.

        "No, someone has to make sure your message gets through to home right?" Hau said. This time he gave her a forced smile and (y/n) was very tempted to read his thoughts but decided against it. (Y/n) gave a nod and headed off to find her pokémon. She found him in her room standing gaurd over the three sleeping Rockruff that had supposedly been following him all day.

        "They wouldn't leave me alone. I had no choice but to let them follow me," Rei thought as soon as she entered the room.

       "They seem to look up to you. Maybe I should help train them as well to give you a break," (y/n) said through telepathy to keep from waking the Rockruff. Rei didn't get the chance to answer though. The emergency alarms began to go off and all of the Rockruff were immediately awake and ready to take action.

        "Let's go," (y/n) said as she opened the door and held it open so that Rei and the three Rockruff could get by. They all headed back to the main lab where Hau and Crimson still were.

        "There's been activity at Aether Island! An ultra wormhole has popped up on our radars!" one of the scientists said to her when (y/n) got there.

        "I think it might be her," Hau said, his expression turning grim. She was the last person any of them wanted to see.

        "We've still been getting the same transmission from Gladion though. He would have warned us of her arrival right?" (y/n) said.

       "He doesn't know where you are. The signal is widely broadcasted across ultraspace so he wouldn't know that you would be in danger," Hau said.

        "We need to follow protocol," Rei thought. Of course he would be thinking something like that.

        "Is the signal ready be broadcasted? Can we send our location?" (y/n) asked. If Moon really was there, they needed to get a message back to Gladion and fast.

        "The tests haven't been completed but we can try. There's a high success rate but I can't promise you a reply," Hau said.

       "Then it's just a risk that I'll have to take. If that really is her coming back to this Alola, then I need to know if he's okay. And if he is, he needs to know where I am," (y/n) said. Hau turned back to the other scientists in the room.

        "Fire up the Interstellar Comunicator. We're going to try and get a message out to Admin (y/n)'s dimension," Hau said. The scientists were quick to follow his commands.

       Oh right...they were a team now so that made (y/n) an Administrator of Team Eclipse. She often forgot all about the formalities especially since Hau didn't usually use them when talking to her.

        "(Y/n), the microphone is over there. We're going to stream you live," Hau said as he looked back to her. (Y/n) didn't hesitate to go and sit in the seat in front of the Interstellar Comunicator. She waited for Hau to tell her when the stream started. Just before he could, an explosion could be heard going off outside.

        "(Y/n), hurry. She's here! We'll hold her off for as long as we can," Hau said. He left with Crimson and some subordinates to keep Moon at bay.

        "Interstellar Comunicator active and online. Admin (y/n), start your transmission," one of the scientist said as Hau left. (Y/n) took a moment to compose herself before speaking.
____________________________________

Hopefully there isn't already a Team Eclipse out there somewhere in the pokémon universes...if so then...oops. Until next time you awesome readers!