Krystal cleared her throat loudly. "Everybody, stop! CJ really needs to get ready. The rest of you need to get into your positions, 'kay?"

The neonate watched as they all dispersed. She was happy to see all of her friends, old and new. But some very important faces were missing from this moment.

"Hey. Where's Bailey, Talbot, Elise, and Danielle?"

"Elise is helping Bailey, and everyone else is getting changed."

"A-And Peter? Devin?"

"They're...on their way over." She touched her shoulder. "CJ, there's something you need to know."

~~~~

    Bailey looked in the imager and sighed. Elise was fixing her friend's makeup and applying mascara. They were in a special changing room specifically for the bride, her.

"Look up for me." Elise instructed

The pathis did just that and tears began to fall down her cheeks. She was wearing a silk burgundy robe and heels. 

Elise noticed and stopped. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, it's normal to be nervous. Right?"

"Cold feet? Yeah, I guess."

IF SHE'S SCARED--THEN DON'T MARRY THE RANGER.

[Ava, shut up!]

"Bailes, tell me what you're nervous about." She put the mascara brush and sat down to listen intently.

She sighed. Her hair was in a curled ponytail with a bouffant and a jeweled Art Deco hair comb. 

"Don't get me wrong

"Don't get me wrong. I love Will, and I always dreamed of marrying him one day. But, he's not the problem--it's the other stuff."

"Like?" She pressed

"Talbot never being able to see me in my dress. The whole Amnesia Peter thing and Romy's death. Not to mention my sister hasn't shown up yet. How can I focus on me, when I'm so busy worrying about them, Lisa!?" She sighed into her hands.

The elemental touched her knee in comfort. A knock on the door dismayed them. Bailey quickly wiped her face.

"C-Come in."

CJ peeked her head inside. "Hey, Bailes."

"You're late." She sniffled. "Get in here."

Elise flashed her a friendly smile. "Welcome back."

"Thanks." She looked at Bailey. "Your mascara's runnin'."

She sniffled. "S-Shut up." She hugged her dear friend. "Talbot's already in the church, and Danielle's down the hall."

She nodded. "I, uh--heard about Romy and Peter."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry. We couldn't reach you in time."

"No service at the Camp." She smiled apologetically and hugged Elise quickly. "But, today's not about me. You're gonna be fantastic, Bailes. I gotta get ready--see you guys out there." She expressed and exited

"'Kay, you." Elise inhaled. "Let's get that dress on."

"Wait! I gotta see Danielle first."

"Alright, I'll go get her."

Seconds later, Danielle peeked her head inside. "Hey, little one. You wanted to see me?" She closed the door behind her. 

"Yes." She noticed her dress. "You look really pretty."

She giggled. "Thanks." She was wearing a white Tadashi Shoji embroidered cold shoulder mesh gown, and her hair was in a curled French braid with a flowered hairpin.

" She was wearing a white Tadashi Shoji embroidered cold shoulder mesh gown, and her hair was in a curled French braid with a flowered hairpin

 "But, you should be ready by now." She expressed

She sighed. "I know, but I had to tell you something." She hugged her tightly and sobbed. "Thank you so much for making my father happy. Thank you for understanding and accepting us. Thank you, for being a mother to me. I love you, Danielle and I'm so glad you're part of our family." 

Danielle squeezed her tightly. "Thank you. You know, I've never had a daughter."

"Well, you got one now."

Krystal was on the other side of the door. "Let's go, people. You had better have that dress on!" 

The women panicked and rushed to unzip the gown. Minutes later, she was finally ready.