"You know what! You suck ass Rick you really do! I don't wanna have to kill her but that is exactly what I'll do if I have to" he shouts at him. "Let me see her" Rick tells him with his hands on his hips. Negan looks at him for a moment contemplating then letting out an amused chuckle. "Alright, give me a second. Gonna have to get her up to speed. Can't hear shit inside ere" he says Turing to the casket and banging Lucile on it. "Sash, you won't believe this crap" he says opening it. The door opens slightly and Negan lets out a yell as Sasha rushes out but it's no longer her. She falls on top of Negan making them fall off the truck.

Carl takes this opportunity to turn around and shoot at jadis' people behind him. This causes everyone to start shooting. I stand beside Jadis as she aims a gun at Rick as he tries to find a way to help his family. I turn to the man who grabbed me before and shoot him in the chest then kicking him in the same place sending him flying off the wall. I turn back to Rick to see him get shot in the side, then Jadis uses her foot to knock Rick off the wall near the gate of Alexandria. "I said down" she muttered as she looks down at Rick. I grab Jadis and punch her in the gut knocking the air out of her and hit the gun out of her hand. She kicks me in the side of my leg causing a shooting pain and I let out a scream. I punch her in the face and she lets out a small grunt. She the grabs me and pushes me and I hit the fence barricading the edge of the wall. "Lauren! Watch out" I hear Daryl as he comes closer to the wall. I turn and my eyes widen to see Jadis pulling out a knife. She slashes it over to me and sliced my face as I hiss. I grab her hand taking the knife away from her before pushing her away from myself she lands against the wall and I throw the knife at her causing it scrape her hip. She runs at me knocking us both to the floor.

I let out a groan of pain as I stand to my feet but a gun clicks behind me. Not again. Sighing I turn to see Simon smirking at me he motions for me to walk as we walk through the town there are bodies everywhere. They're all dead. As we reach a clearing I see our people on the knees on the outskirts but my eyes are drawn to the sheriffs hat. My eyes meet Carl  as I reach him and then make us stay on our knees with guns point at us. I hold his hand as we see Jadis leading leading Rick down to this clearing. His face drops as he sees us. Jadis pushes him forward and he limps over to us fear in his eyes. "Hello again" Negan smirks walking over swinging Lucile over his shoulder. All three of us kneel beside each other. I'm in the middle Carl in my right and Rick on my left. "Well shit Rick. Couldn't stick with us could ya, ya had to go with these filthy garbage people" causing Jadis to glare at him. "No offence" he adds. "The deal was for 12 yes?" Jadis asks him. "10. People are a resource" she nods and walks away. "Rick this is gonna make you sad, broken and gonna wish you were dead" I grip on to both of the boys hands as I tremble in fear. "I like having fun, I do. You'd think that the guy who did what he did to your friends wasn't me, that was some sort of put on, that I'm not the guy with the bat but the guy who made your kid spaghetti. Oh shit maybe this is on me. Maybe this is all on me. Gotta make it right. Gotta start all over again" Negan taunts. I look up at him in fear.

"Gotta tell you Rick if I had a son I'd want him to be just like your kid which makes this so much harder" he says looking to Carl who looks back at him with no fear. "You're not gonna win" Carl mutters to him. "Carl it is over. Why don't you look around you it's all over" he laughs. I look down at the street and search for him. But my eyes don't catch him my heart rate increases. A scream can be heard from the building at the back. Tears fall as I remember that is the building where Michonne is. "Oohhhh wow, you just lost somebody important to you right now like just now. Jesus. That is is timing. Well Rick you choose this. I truly don't know what more I could've done to warn you. This isn't a warning this is a punishment" he says getting into Ricks face. " i'm going to kill Carl now.  I'm going to make it one nice, hard swing. Try to do it in one cause I like him.  I just want you to put that in your brain for a minute. I'm gonna kill Carl then Lucile here is gonna take your hands" he smirks.