Chapter 42

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I run into my house panicked. "Merle you found him yet" I yell. "Nah" He replies. Carl hasn't been seen in hours. Enid too but Aaron told us that she had gone to Hilltop to look after Maggie. Carl on the other hand we have not see. "Carl!" I scream walking round the front of the house. The door opens and I turn seeing Carl. I run to him and hug him. "Don't you ever do that to me again. I can't loose anyone else" I yell. "Now is that anyway to be in front of a guest" a vile voice says. "Negan" I spit. "Hello darling. Your lovely friend here paid me a visit. Killed two of my men" I look at Carl. Merle walks downstairs.

"Hmm now I don't think we got introduced that night I killed your friends. I'm Negan" he says greeting Merle who glares at him. "Merle" he mutters. Negan smirks before walking to me. "Now oh how I've missed you" he says kissing my forehead. I cringe at him and move away. "Now I want a family dinner. With me, you, Tia of course, New born son Tobias, Carl here, little sister Judith and Merle. Let's go to Ricks" he says walking out. "Why the hell did you go there" I whisper yell at Carl. "Cause no one else was doing anything. I saw Daryl" I look at him waiting for him to continue. "He's not the same. He needs us. He needs out help" he yells. I nod knowing we do. "We will. Even if I go against Rick to do it" I mumble.

We sit at the table, Negan at the head. Me on his left then Tobias in a high chair, Tia is sat next to her brother. Merle is on the end of the table. On Negan's Right hand side there is an empty spot for Rick. It's then Carl then Judith in another high chair. "We have got spaghetti cooking on the stove for us" Negan booms out from kitchen bringing in the bowl. "Im not waiting for your dad any longer" he tells us sitting. "Carl pass the rolls" Negan says. Carl gives him a look. "Please" Carl hesitates before giving him the rolls. I give Tobias one of his toys to play with to keep him entertained. He lets out a giggle. I smile over at him. Playing with his hair. Negan glares at the people who are not eating. I reach behind me and pull out Tobias blanket. I pick him up and turn away from Negan and breastfeed Tobias. I put the cloth over his face to block people seeing my boob. Once he's finished I rock him to sleep humming.

We are called outside to watch Negan play pool with Spencer. He's trying to become Leader. "If you want to become the leader why don't you kill Rick yourself and just take over" Negan asks Spencer. I glare over at him. Fucking traitor! "Know what I'm thinking. Why you can't do it. Cause you got no guts" he spits before slicing Spencer's stomach open his intestines spilling out into his hands. People around us gasp. I walk closer. "How embarrassing! You did have guts they were inside you this whole time! I've never been so wrong in my life" Negan yells out to people. Rosita shakes as anger fills her body before she pulls out a gun and pulls the trigger.

Everyone takes cover as we see the bullet hit Lucille and not Negan. "Shit! What the shit" Negan was furious as he heads to Rosita who was pushed down to the ground. "Negan stop" I yell at him. "You tried to kill me! You shot Lucille" He screams. "She got in the way" Rosita spits. Negan grabs the bullet. "This was homemade. Lucille's beautiful surface will never be the same! Why should yours! Hold a knife up to her face!" He orders paving around. "Who made the bullet" he asks. "It was me, I made it." She replies. "Now I think ya lying. And you lying to me now. Fine have it your way! Kill somebody" he orders. The women pulls out her gun and turns and fires not caring who it hits. Olivia falls to the floor dead from a headshot.

Rick rushes over with Aaron's arm wrapped round his shoulder. "We has an agreement" Rick spits walking to Negan. "Rick. Your people are making me lose my voice from doing this yelling" he says laughing. "Your kid, he hid in one of my trucks and killed two of my men. And I brought him home safe and sound. I made him and other people spaghetti. Now I just did you a favour. Spencer wanted you dead so he could lead this group" Rick looks down at Spencer's body. "Now this one here she shot Lucille, trying to kill me. Lorrat picked her to go up there and now I personally wouldn't have picked her but Lorrat wasn't having it" he says to Rick. Rick look around angry. "Your shit is at the gate just get it and go" Rick mutters.

"Sure thing Rick right after I find guy or gal who made this bullet" Negan warns. "Lorrat" she aims the gun at Erick. "It was me" Tara yells. "No it wasn't. It was me" Eugene whimpered hiding behind his hands. "We will be relieving you of your bullet maker Rick. Let's move out" he yells and his men grabs Eugene and pull him away. "I shall be seeing you again" Negan smirks at me. Then kisses my cheek. He walks past Tia patting her head. "See you kiddo" he laughs walking off.

Walking the road to the Hilltop I have Tobias' bag in my hand. Merle is carrying Tobias Tia and Carl are walking side by side making small talk. Maggie is up on the gate and smiles as she rushes and opens the gate. I hug her and she smiles widely at me. Merle hands Tobias to me and I hand him to Maggie. She smiles at him and bounces him up and down a bit. Enid hugs Tia and Carl. Sasha greets Tara laughing. "Your good yes" I ask her. "Yea the baby's okay" she says smiling. "You were right. Right from the start. You told us to get ready to fight. I don't listen. I couldn't. I can now." Rick says to Maggie.

I hear someone drop a bag. I turn to see Tia shaking looking towards the house. There looking up is Daryl Jesus standing not far behind him. Tia sprints to Daryl. "Daddy" she screams crying and jumping into his arms he holds her crying. He walks to me and I drop the bag of nappies. He lets Tia go and walks to me. He grabs my waist and pulls me in a passionate kiss. I kiss back tears streaming down my face. I pull always and hug him tightly. He lifts me up and wrap my legs around him as he holds me. "Don't leave me again" I whisper to him. "Never" he replies and kisses my cheek repeatedly. I pull away as Merle and Daryl share a bro hug. They pull away and Rick walks up slowly. Rick nods to Daryl who nods back and hands Rick his revolver back before breaking into an emotional hug . I turn to Maggie and take Tobias back. He giggles which causes Daryl to pull out of the hug with Rick. I slowly walk to him. He brushes his hair out of his eyes and look at his baby son. "Daryl meet your son Tobias Dixon" I say smiling and handing him over. Daryl cries and smile at his baby boy. "Hey buddy I'm your daddy" he whispers kissing his head. "Dada" Tobias giggles grabbing Daryl's face and playing with hair. Daryl puts an arm round me and I grab Tias hand as we walk up to the main house as a family of four. My family of Dixons.

________________________________
Soooooo mid season finale!
Daryl is back and has finally got to hold his son. It's now time for the big action packed chapters. Please vote and comment!
I love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~