Chapter 17

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I pick Cieran up and put his arm round my shoulder. I walk to Daryl. We go to walk out but sirens start blaring out. Rick grabs Axel. "What the hell is that! What is going on!" He shouts. "Backup generators, one of those things must of bumped into them. Setting it off" he says.

I take off my checkered top and tie it tightly round Cieran's waist to try and stop the bleeding, it's not deep and it won't need stitches. We walk out and go round hallways, I'm carrying Cieran at the back. Daryl is at the front. I fall behind a bit. I curse when walkers cut me off. I turn as quickly as I can while carrying Cieran and hurry to find a safe place. The walkers are a bit far back.

I see a door to a closet and open it quickly, I place Cieran down. I place my spare gun on his lap. I notice he's awake. "What are you doing" he asks me. " you use this get back to the others, somethings gotta distract this lot" I say before closing the door, I hear Cieran shouting my name. "Come on bitches!" I shout while running causing them to follow me. I run and shout.

I feel the swear dripping down my head. The walkers have seemed to stop following. I try to find my way back to my family. I find myself turning round in circles. Fuck. I'm lost. I walk for a bit, turning corners left and right. I come to a clearing, a brake in the prison, the gate is pushed in.

I walk down and enter the woods, hopefully I can find the main gate by going through the woods and around. I have my knifes out ready. I look around and and see a squirrel. I aim and throw my knife. It nails it to the bottom of the tree. I walk over and grab it. I go to stand up but I freeze when I hear a gun click behind my head. "Get up. Slowly" a deep voice days. I slowly stand up. My knife is in front of me. I look at it but before I take it I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head before I'm knocked out cold.

-------
I wake up tied to a chair. I groan in pain from my head. I move my hand Mayo try and get free but it's no use. I look around to see just me. 1 chair in the middle of the room and a door right in front of me. I try to move my legs but I see they are tied too. I groan and just move my arms side to side to try and loosen the bonds. I stop when the door opens.

Man walks in from his mid 40s. "Who are you?" he asks me. I don't answer. "Do you have a group?" I don't answer, I just stare at him. "So it's gonna be the hard way huh?" He says then punches me in the stomach. I muffle a groan. "Who are you!" Where did you come from!" He shouts. I look up at him and just stare at him. He punches me in the face. He repeats it a couple of times. "Do you have a group?" He asks, his fist is clenched. "Come closer" I whisper. He heard and walks closer to me and bends down by my face. "I ain't tell you shit" I snap then spit in his face. He growls and wipes it off his face then leaves.

"Someone get me Martinez, get him now!" I hear someone say outside. "What up boss" a different man says. "Get the information out of this girl now, do it anyway you want to" my eyes widen. The door open and a man in his late 30s early 40s walked in carrying a baseball bat. He places it off to the side but close enough so he can grab it when needed to.

He takes off the bonds and makes me stand up. "You do as I say or.."he looks over to his bat and smirks. "I think you get the picture." He smirks. Martinez walks up to me and starts to Kiss my neck I pretend to enjoy in and moan slightly and pull him close admin closer to the wall. He puts his hands round my bum. I turn and push him against the wall and kiss his neck. His head arches up and his eyes are closed. I lean over ever so slightly and grab the bat. I step back a butane push him forward. I swing the baseball bat at his head and he hisses in pain. I repeat this until he's out cold.

I open the door slowly and see there is no one on watch. I run out the building. I see men guarding a street, I crouch and quickly rush to a house. I walk in. I check the ground floor the go upstairs. I check a the first room I walk in. Hand covers my mouth and I start to squirm. "Shh" they whisper in my ear. I turn and see a a girl with dark skin and dreadlocks. "What's your name?" She asks. I just stare at her. "You Lauren? Part of Rick's group?" My eyes widen. "How do you know them" I snap. "Names Michonne. Saw Maggie and Glenn get kidnapped but before they said something About a prison. Went there and they asked me where they went and here I am" she tells me.