Roomies

When Emma is in desprate need of a new apartment, she finds a listing for a nice one with three other roommates. She decides its better then her car so she goes to interview for it.

Emma walked to the apartment and slowly entered the large building. She didn't feel like she belonged. The building was three times the size of her last one and when she walked in there was a security guard and front desk that looked far nicer then most hotels.

Emma swallowed her nerves and took the elevator up to the fourth floor and found 4d.

Nervously, Emma knocked on the door and stood back waiting for the door to open.

She heard barking coming from inside and then a man's voice from inside. "Barkley! Quiet down!"

Suddenly the door swung open and an extremely attractive stood inside the apartment.

"Hey, you must be Emma. I'm Killian Jones. I'm one of the guys who lives here."

Emma stood slightly confused. "Guys?"

Killian raised an eyebrow. "Aye, David, Robin, and I. Is that a problem?" He asked looking concerned.

"No it's not. It's just... I thought Robin was a girl. My mistake."

Killian's grin widened and he let out a loud chuckle. "He may actually like one sometimes but as far as I know he isn't female."

Emma laughed and Killian invited her inside.

Emma took a seat on the couch and Killian told her to wait a second while he got the other guys to come meet her.

"Bloody hell mate, I told you to be ready thirty minutes ago." Killian yelled from one of the rooms.

Mumbling came from the other person and eventually a man dark haired and slightly shorter then Killian walked out. "Hello lass, I'm Robin, pleased to meet you. Unfortunately I have to leave in about ten minutes. I'll go ahead and vote Yes. She seems normal." He said before heading back into his room.

Emma sat shocked for a moment before waving and looking back at Killian.

He rolled his eyes. "This is actually very typical of Robin. He and David both have very serious relationship so they aren't around much. It would be you and me around here most of the time."

Emma smirked, realizing that might not be such a bad thing. "What, no serious girlfriend taking up all your time?" Emma joked.

"Nope. No girlfriend at all." He said with a grin.

Emma looked around the apartment and looked back to Killian. "Where's your other roommate?"

"Oh David. He'll be out in a moment. He had to fix his hair."

As if on que a man with blonde hair and brown blue eyes walked out of the hallway and smiled at Emma.

"Ah you must be Emma. I'm David. Its a pleasure."

Emma shook his hand. "Thank you, nice to meet you too."

The three sat down on the couch and began asking Emma a few questions.

Within only a few minutes, Emma was invited to live at the apartment. She gladly accepted and Killian told her she could move in anytime.

Emma bit her lip and tilter her head. "Actually, do you mind if I move in right now? My stuff is all in the car. I can come back another time if that doesn't work."

Killian raised an eyebrow. "No that's fine. Do you mind me asking why you brought all your stuff."

"No I don't mind. I've been sleeping in my car the last couple days just until I found an apartment."