Work

Emma has been stuck at work all day and gets frustrated and tired.

It was 10 PM and Emma had been working since 8 this morning. He parents had ditched her to do a date night and Killian had been helping Henry with homework.

Emmas phone vibrated. She sighed and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Emma? Love are you alright? I thought your shift ended at 9?" She heard Killians voice ask.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the station doing paperwork. I'll probably be a while so don't wait up for me."

"Have you eaten?"

Emmas stomach growled. She hadn't eaten since her lunch break.

"No...I'm not super hungry though. It's fine." She lied. She was starving.

Killian could tell. "Alright. I'll be over in five minutes with food and cocoa...or do you want coffee?"

Emma smiled. Her husband was amazing.

"Cocoa...with-"

"With cinnamon, I know. See you soon Love."

With that Killian hung up and Emma went back to work so she could get done a little quicker then normal.

Just like he said he would, Killian showed up five minutes later with a grilled cheese and onion rings.

"Hello Swan." He said placing a kiss on her forehead and putting the bag of food on her desk.

Emma smiled at him.

"Hey. Thanks for the food."

Killian sat down on her desk and grabbed her hand.

"Of course love. Now what's all this paperwork for?"

"Well now that things have sort of gone back to normal people have been filing complaints about missing people never found, and deals with Mr. Gold that went wrong and all of this stuff that they have been to afraid to complain about the last 6 years." Emma explianed.

Killian looked at the first one.

"Really? My shop window was broken by Zelena when she was evil and it cost 300 dollars to fix?? That was years ago." Killian was shocked.

"I know. But I've gotta fill out all the complaints and put them into the files. The most popular ones are Gold, Regina, Zelena, and you and I."

"Us??" Killian asked holding back a laugh.

"Apparently so. Mostly during when we were the dark ones but also when we 'took all the heros away from storybooke to go to save you'." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Perhaps you need to finish these tomorrow and take a break for tonight. You deserve it."

Emma sat back in her chair popping an onion ring in her mouth.

"If I don't get this done now I will only be working longer tomorrow-" She began to say.

"I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I'll come and help you finish. Then you can get back on track. Don't even think about arguing with me because you know I'm right." Killian teased while pulling her out of her seat and shutting all the files.

"Fine. But only because I've missed you today and I want to go home and watch netflix and eat ice cream."

Killian laughed. "Alright Swan, let's go."

They locked up the sheriff's station and went home. Henry was staying at Reginas for the night so they didn't have to worry about him.

Killian got the ice cream while Emma went on Netflix to find a movie. Killian grabbed the rocky road and then start next to her.

Emma moved so close that she was basically on his lap.

"What should we watch?" She asked.

"Whatever your hearts desire Swan."

Emma bit her lip and continued scrolling through the movies.

Eventually they decided on the Lion King because Killian had never seen it.

"Wait! Mufasa is dead!?" Killian asked when Mufasa died.

Emma giggled. "Yeah..."

"That's not fair!"

Emma laughed, "it's just a cartoon Killian."

Killian pouted. "It still hurts."

The two finished the movie and Emma put her head on Killians shoulder.

"I love you." She whispered as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"And I you." He told her while picking her up and carrying her to their bed before sliding in next to her and falling asleep quickly with his arms wrapped around Emma.