Good Morning

Based on request by tiggerd7604. A quiet morning with Emma, Killian and their kids. Hopefully this is what you were hoping for!

When Emma woke up she was instantly reminded of how perfect her life was. She was wrapped in the arms of her amazing husband and her head was resting upon his chest which was slowly rising up and down as he slept.

She sighed in content and wrapped her hand around his as she peppered his chest with kisses.

She gradually moved up to his jaw and giggled as he moved so that he could capture her lips.

Slowly his hand made it's way to her hair as his hook found it's spot at her hips.

Emma pulled away with a blush and Killian smirked. "Good morning too you love."

Emma laughed and kissed him one more time before sitting up and leaning against their bedframe. "Good morning."

Before either of them could say another word, their door flew open and their two children burst into the room.

"Mom! Liam woke me up!" Their seven year old daughter Hope said charging into the room with a scowl on her face.

Emma sighed and looked over at Killian who shrugged and got out of their bed.

"Liam, you know your sister hates waking up early, why did you wake her?" He asked their five year old son who was still clutching onto his blanket.

"Because I wanted someone to play with." He said as if it was obvious.

Emma smiled slightly at him before standing next to her husband and bending over so that she could look him in the eye.

"Liam baby, you can't just wake Hope up when you get bored and want her to play with you. Sometimes your going to have to entertain yourself until she wakes up." She said placing a hand on his shoulder.

Liam looked at her parents with a frown and a pitiful look in his eyes. "Okay."

Emma pulled them both onto her bed and sat so that she was holding hope on one knee and Liam on the other.

"Liam can you apologize to your sister?"

He nodded and looked at Hope. "I'm sorry." He said with a frown.

Hope scowled and stuck her nose in the air, ignoring her brother.

Killian narrowed his eyes at the young girl. "Hope..." He said, his tone warning her of her mothers anger if she behaved poorly.

"Fine. It's okay Liam, just don't do it again."

Emma sighed and playfully rolled her eyes towards Killian before smiling at their children.

"Good, now that that's settled, who wants waffles?" She asked her children who immedeantly jumped off her lap and ran downstairs yelling "Me!"

Killian chuckled and placed a kiss on his wife's jaw. "I don't know love, I'd much prefer pancakes."

Emma laughed and lightly shoved him off of her. "Killian...the kids are waiting for us. We can't."

He pouted and grabbed her hips, picking her up as he stood up from the bed. "You're no fun Swan."

Emma laughed blissfully and hit his shoulder. "Oh please. We have two children that are living proof that I am indeed very fun." She said grinning.

Killian kissed her one more time and then set her back down on her feet. "Aye love. You're right. You're quite fun when your not yelling at me."

They both laughed and walked down stairs where Hope and Liam sat at the counter eagerly awaiting breakfast.

Killian placed one more lingering kiss on Emma's cheek before he sat besides the kids while Emma made breakfast.

As she got out the waffle mix and other ingredients, she couldn't help but smile when she saw Killian begin to chase their two children around the house.

He scooped them up into his arms and yelled out dramatically as the kids kicked and screamed before falling to the ground.

"Swan! Save me! I've been compromised!" Killian shouted from the floor, where Hope and Liam were laying on top of him.

Emma laughed and ignored his pleas as she finished the waffles.

Once the waffles were plated, Emma ran over to her family and grabbed her children, swinging them around and laughing as Killian managed to finally stand up.

"Come eat breakfast my little pirates, then you can play more." Emma said with a grin towards Killian as she sat the children down at the table.

"Thank you mommy." They both said in unison as they began to eat.

Killian have Emma a smile and did into his meal as well, quickly finishing.

"I'm going to go get dressed. Watch out for those two love, they're ruthless." Killian joked before leaving to go upstairs.

Emma's face followed him until she couldn't see him and she looked back at her children only to find that their plates were empty and they were no longer sitting at the table.

"Hope? Liam? Where'd you go?" She said walking up and down the halls.

After nearly five minutes of searching, Emma opened a closet and was immediately tackled to the ground by her two children who couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh now you've done it!" Emma said laughing as she flipped over and began to tickle Hope and Liam.

They both laughed and yelled out for help.

Before she had anytime to react, Emma was being lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of a deviously handsome pirate.

Emma yelled and hit Killian's back, "Put me down you traitor!"

They all laughed as Killian set Emma down on the couch and soon the entire family was laying together on the couch laughing, just enjoying the morning and hoping that more just like it would follow.

Hopefully y'all liked this. It was different then what I normally do but I enjoyed writing it.

Also two one shots in one day! Yay!

As always, please comment and vote if you enjoyed and leave any request you have.