A Pilot and his Swan

Based on the prompt by luzlourtau. Hopefully this is what you were hoping for.

Emma stepped into the airport early that morning with a suitcase and an uneasy look on her face. This would be her first flight working as a stewartess and to say she was nervous was an understatement.

She went through the security without waiting in much of a line, seeing as it was nearly three in the morning.

After security she got herself a coffee and then made her way to the lounge where she was told she could wait until they had to board the plane.

She sat down in the room, which was also nearly empty and pulled out her phone.

She rubbed her eyes before glancing up at the room. She was working flight 828 so she saw she still had another half hour before she had to meet up with her crew and board.

She glanced around the room at the other people waiting. Most of them looked irritated and exhausted. They were either sleeping or scrolling through their phone. Except for one man who she noticed looked to be a pilot.

He was sitting across from her and staring out the large window. His eyes were a shade of blue that was more vibrant then anything she had ever seen, and his hair was a dark Raven color. It was brushed to the side nearly besides a few stray peices that had fallen onto his forehead.

All in all, he was a damn good looking pilot.

Emma stared at him without even noticing until his gaze moved and his stare caught hers, a slight smirk curling on his lips.

Emma's cheeks flushed red and she awkwardly smiled at him.

He stood up, approching her.

"This seat taken?" He asked. Emma's insides melted. He had great looks and an accent.

She managed to shake her head. "Nope."

He sat next to her, offering his hand to her. "I'm Killian Jones. Are you new here? I don't recognize you."

Emma nodded. "Yeah I am, it's my first day. I'm Emma Swan. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well love. What flight are you working?"

"828 to Auckland."

A smile creeped onto Killian's face. "Ah so your my new flight attendant. I'm the pilot of that flight."

Emma couldn't help but grin. "Huh. Small world I guess. Got any tips for me?"

Killian nodded. "Don't drink the coffee, it's dreadful."

Emma laughed. "I'll keep that in mind. Do you fly to Auckland often?"

He shook his head. "I've been once before.  I'm quite excited for the three day layover I'll get there. I've heard it's a really nice city."

Emma nodded. "Yeah me too."

They chatted for a while longer before it was time for them to board the plane and do a safety check and meet the other crew members.

They walked together and ended up being the last ones on the plane. Six other people stood waiting. The introduced themselves and began checking the plane for any safety concerns.

The plane was ready to be borded so Emma started preparing to help passengers when she saw Killian quickly wave her over.

"Sorry to distract you love but I just wanted to ask if you would want to grab dinner with me once we arrive in Auckland?"