I laughed. "Yeah right, see you later sweetheart." I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out. I didn't wait for up to a minute when this hot sports car, drove up to me. My heart beat increased as I secretly hoped it was Dreidan.

But my secret wish was crushed  as André stepped out. He had to be really rich to own such a car. I'd once watched a carpool and from what I can remember, this particular car was a 1967 Shelby Super Snake or something.

 I'd once watched a carpool and from what I can remember, this particular car was a 1967 Shelby Super Snake or something

"Mamamia, you look down right gorgeous, cherie." He said with a toothy smile.

I forced a smile to hide my disappointment. "And you look amazing too." I said, which was not a lie. His tuxedo fit his lean, yet nicely built body perfectly well. "Nice car by the way."

He smirked. "Thanks cherie, let's get going." And like the gentleman he'd showed me he was, he opened the  door for me. "For my beautiful cherie."

"Thank you." I said with a genuine smile this time.

He got in and started driving and even though I begged him to tell me where we were headed to, he refused, saying  it was a surprise.

We finally reached some fancy looking French restaurant and we were led to a private area. It was on a spacious balcony. There was a table for two there, with a romantic aura. "You do realize that I only consider this a friendly dinner, right?"

He shrugged. "You do realize that I consider this our first date, right?" He asked back with a wink and I laughed. Just then, his phone rang and not that I was nosey, I read the name on the screen. 'LEO'. André noticed that I was looking. "Please excuse me, cherie, I'd take this." And with that, he walked away to answer the call.

I shrugged and walked over to the railing, looking down at all the nice cars in the parking lot. I heard André's voice and turned to him with a small smile.

"Shall we eat already?" He asked, and I really enjoyed his accent

I nodded and we walked over to the table. The food looked and smelled heavenly.

"Sorry I took a while on the phone. That was my elder brother, Leonard. Leo for short." He explained kind of nervously.

I smiled. "No problem. I have a friend called Leo too, he's a great cook and he's Italian."

He smirked. "All Leo's can cook. My brother cooks too."

I took the first bite of my food and moaned at how delicious it was. "Mhmmm...this taste so good."

He nodded. "Yeah. I want the best, for the best." He said looking into my eyes and all of a sudden, I felt a little bit uncomfortable. "You're very pretty Avatia. Like an angel."

I blushed. "Thank you. So, what do you do for a living, cause clearly, you're not a student." I said trying to change the topic.

He took a sip of his wine. "I'm a software developer." He said casually as leaned back to get more comfortable.

Woahhhh. No wonder he drove such an expensive car. But wait a second. "Then what were you doing at the pool party. I thought it was only for college students." I said. Something was not clicking.

A dark look flashed through his eyes but was quickly gone. He smiled at me again. "Conrad is my friend's kid brother. I just came to New York and told him I was around and up for some fun. He invited me for his party. Good thing I came, cause I found you."

I blushed again. His story made sense.

He took a spoonful of his food, and after finishing it, he spoke up. "So, any boyfriend?"

I shook my head.

"Means I got a chance?"

Hell no.

I shook my head again.

"Common Ava, I really do like you." He said.

I sipped my wine. "You barely even know me."

"I'm willing to know more about you. That's if you give me a chance."

I studied his face a little trying to see if he was truly sincere, but the more I looked, the more I found a slight resemblance of the Leo I knew. I didn't want to be skeptical. The Leo I was familiar with was Italian. And André was French. "I'll think about it." I said quickly, so he wouldn't think I'm some creep, staring at his face for a long time.

But deep down, I felt that something wasn't right. I don't know why. But I couldn't shake off the weird feeling.

____________________________

Hmmm, I personally love French guys, they're so romantic. *sighs dreamily*

Please do vote if you're eager for the next chapter