chapter seventeen

Hey guys! I've been requested to put in the pictures from when I med Vijay so here they are :)

He was super nice and friendly! He took me for a drive and it was the best

He was super nice and friendly! He took me for a drive and it was the best. You guys should also follow me on instagram @meena.music

Happy reading:)

---
next day..
Appu's POV

Should I tell Dulquer that I pretended to like him in the beginning? I'm gonna regret not telling him. And it's gonna be worse if he finds out later. My mind was racing with these thoughts and I didn't know what to do. The car came to a stop in front of Dulquer's house and I got out of it and walked to the front door.

Just as I was about to ring the bell, I heard the knob turn and door opened to reveal Dulquer and his beautiful smile.

"Okay...? Not creepy at all!" I said sarcastically as I walked into his house.

"Wow what a nice greeting" he said with a chuckle.

Before I could take another step, he grabbed me by my stomach from behind me, and turned me around. Both his hands were on my hips and we were staring into eachothers eyes. His gaze kept shifting from my eyes to my lips as he leaned in. Suddenly, I turned my head as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I loosened from his grip and ran up the stairs.

"Wow okay fine if that's how you wanna play!" He shouted from down stairs. I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Suddenly, a door behind me began to open and Dulquer walked in.

"It's a Jack and Jill bathroom you can't get rid of me that easily" he said as he grabbed my by my waist and kissed me. He began to deepen the kiss but as much as I wanted to go along with it, I couldn't. I pulled away from the kiss and he furrowed his brows.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah no I'm okay. Let's do something I'm bored." I said trying to change the topic.

"Bored.. of the kiss?" He asked.

"NO. No. Not the kiss. The kiss was great kissing is great I love kissing I'll kiss anything I've kissed a lo-"

"Appu!" He interrupted.

"I'm blabbering again" I sad as I nodded my head.

"Seriously was I that bad?" He asked.

"No really you weren't" I said as I walked over to him and placed aliasing his lips. "I just wanna talk to you more and I wanna do something fun with you."

"Okay that's okay. Let's go out somewhere" he said. His eyes suddenly widened. "Let's go to old city"

"Are you joking?! Old City Hyderabad is the most populous place and you wanna risk getting killed in a people stampede?" I said. There's no way he's serious. Going to old city is the riskiest.

"It's fine! I'll wear a baseball hat and put a bandana over my head and we'll go see the Charminar."

As much as I was scared to do this, he had me at Charminar. It's my favorite place in Hyderabad.

"If you say so.." I said, still doubtful of the plan.

"Okay okay I'll grab and hat for me and two bandanas for the both of us." He said excitedly.

"Why for me?" I asked.

"People know you know Appu. You're kinda famous" he reminded me.

I nodded my head as I walked out of the bathroom to down the stairs. I kind of forget that people know who I am now. It's a bit weird to call myself famous.  

He walked downstairs and handed me a bandana. We got into the car and talked as the driver took us to Charminar. Once we got there, I put on my bandana and Dulquer did the same. We got out of the car and I saw him smoothly hand a man some cash.

The man smiled and escorted us to the top of Charminar. When we got to the top, I was in shock. The whole city could be seen from here. The sun was setting so the sky was painted with a burning shade of red. Everything looked so perfect. It was the perfect moment. Suddenly, Prashanth's face came into mind. I didn't want to admit it, but deep down I wished he was there.

Dulquer's POV

The beautiful red colour of the sky matched her lips. I admired her features as she happily looked at the view.

"It's beautiful" she said.

"Not as much as you" I replied. My words brought a red tint to her cheeks but suddenly, her face fell.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I have to tell you something."

"Of course, what's the matter?"

"In the beginning of our relationship, I only pretended to like you." She said. She slowly lifted her face and looked at me with guilt.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When I called you up for a date, and when I called you babe, I never really meant it. The thing is that I was trying to make Prashanth jealous. We liked eachother a while back and he was jealous of you so that started an argument between us. Ever since then we've just been doing dumb shit to get on eachother's nerves." 

I didn't really know how to feel. I was a bit mad because my feelings for her were genuine at that point.

"Do you still like eachother?" He asked.

"No! Of course not. If we did then why would I be with you. We talked to eachother and we've decided to move past it." (Bitch why you lying we know the truth lmfao – author's not lol)

That felt relieving. "I am a bit mad. But honestly I'm not gonna let it get to me because I really want this to go somewhere. I would normally be really mad or rage out but my feelings for you are too overpowering to let that happen. I just need to know that you genuinely don't like him anymore"

Appu's POV

"I can assure that we don't. Look we'll even plan a double date with his girlfriend!" I blurted. Wtf did I just say? Seeing Prashanth is just going to make me like him even more! Please say no please say no I thought.

"Perfect!" He said. Fuck

"I think that that's a great idea. We can all get to know eachother!"

"Yeah haha" I fake smiled. I turned my head the opposite direction and gritted my teeth for a brief moment.

He moved closer to me and held my hand. It felt nice I'll admit that but i knew who it would've felt better with.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both looked out into the view. I sat there and i was getting nervous just thinking about the double date. But for now, I'll just try and enjoy the moment. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around Dulquer in hopes of forgetting about this whole mess.

———

Alright so if y'all know me then y'all know that I'm probs not gonna release another chapter till like next month but I'll try my best lmfao. Follow my insta and show some love on my singing videos :)