Chapter Seven - Long Due Date

Nico's POV: I tossed and turned all night I couldn't stop thinking about earlier.

Earlier that day.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" "Nico I can explain!" "this better be fucking good!" "your cousin!" "what?" "your cousin the one at the club, he told me to never contact you again, I didn't take him seriously then some of my local friends told me that you're family is the Sicilian mafia that runs this place, I was scared that if he found that I contacted you he would hurt me" "just go Aria, I'll call you in few days, but is it definitely mine" "there's no way it's anyone else's" "what do you mean by that?" her face flushed red "Aria?" "uhm, you were kind of my first" did she just say that "the fuck did you say!?" "I was a virgin" "please tell me you're fucking with me?" she rubbed her hand up and down her arm it was real and it was definite I was going to be a dad "I'm sorry Nico, I didn't want to lie to you but I knew if I told you the truth you'd never speak to me" "cause you're just a kid" "you didn't know that when we were together" "Aria don't, we should have never been together in the first place" "I'm sorry, Nico but I-" "you what?" "I love you" "Aria" "I know you don't love me Nico" "I have to go, I'll call you" I said and I walked away.

I woke up early because the baby was kicking me all night "hey baby" I turned in shock not knowing that I wasn't alone "you scared me" I said hitting his shoulder lightly "are you ready for tonight beautiful?" "okay, but it was a little random that you woke me up to tell me we were going out to dinner tonight" "you'll find out the reason soon enough" "alright man of mystery" we went downstairs and waved to Maria as we walked into the kitchen "hey ma" "how's my grand baby this morning?" "kicking a lot" "it's definitely a Black then, they're like a furnace and kick like they're trying to escape".

"Look who's back mother fuckers!" we looked over and saw Luca and a very pregnant Belle clearly displeased with his entry "oh h-hey ma" he said "Luca" she said in a stern voice "Lilly you're pregnant!?" Belle said feeling my belly "well shit didn't expect that" Luca said "we have matching baby bumps" "that's my cue to get the fuck out of here" Maria said and walked out "same here" Luca said going to leave but he stopped when Belle said "take one more movement and I'll kick you in the balls" "shit we're going to be late!" Dante said grabbing my arm "for what?" Belle said "a mysterious and romantic date Dante's taking me on" "aww that's so sweet" she said "how gayy" Luca said and everyone stared daggers at him "what?" he said "outside NOW" Belle said "I'm in trouble" he said "NOW LUCA" he ran outside "have I said that he's an asshole?" I said still looking in his direction "more than once baby" he grabbed my hand and took me to the car.

Luca's POV: I went outside got yelled at then went to find Nico he was wearing a tuxedo thing "what the fuck are you wearing?" "the better question is, what the fuck are you wearing?" he responded while looking at my white polo shirt "I'll have you know this shirt is really popular in France" I said and he laughed.

We got to a little restaurant "have a seat beautiful" he said pulling the seat out for me our dinner arrived soon after we ordered and it was amazing we spoke all night and laughed together it was great then he took my hand and we went somewhere else a small park not just any park the park we had our first kiss at I looked at the swing set the little fort then I turned to look at Dante he was on the ground well not on the ground he was on one knee with a ring in his hand! "Lilly, ever since I met you I knew you were the one for me, you're my best friend, and the love of my life" "I've had so many amazing memories with you here and I want to make many more with our kids and future kids to come" "so I give you this ring and ask you to be my wife and companion in life" "and I ask you Lillyanna Cole Stakes, will you marry me?" by the end of his proposal I was in tears it was so beautiful "yes" I managed to push out through my tears I felt my emotions clear "yes" "yes?" he asked "yes, yes, yes!" I said and ran over to him "I love you so much Lill's" "I love you too Dante" he grabbed my hand gently and glided the ring on and it fit perfectly he pulled me close and kissed me passionately.